Supercoach Survey

Discussion in 'AFL' started by homerj, Sep 3, 2011.

1. homerj

homerj Member

Hey just wondering who else has seen/completed the survey sent by Herald Sun about Supercoach for this year?

I have just filled it out, gave TooSerious a plug (not that they will probably like that but too bad!!). This website is heaps better than Supercoach Gold!!

Also made some suggestions to them for next year regarding better explanation or refining of scoring system, keeping 3 subs on the bench, maybe extra trades for GF teams to overcome the 'GENERAL' and also extra prize money for say top 5 or best SC from each state.

Forgot to say that we should be allowed to have more than one team each though!!

What has everyone else suggested?

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

NOOOOO
    Not keep 3 SUbS, noooooo?
    I will vote 2 :D

Do they send to email?

3. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Haven't seen it, but would be keen to fill it out.

4. Fez

Fez Moderator

Would love to see a captain clause where you cant have the same captain 2 weeks in a row, things are too predictable with everyone going Ablett

5. donatello

donatello New Member

I suggested a discount for players picked from the previous seasons final team as an incentive to pick up players from the start of the season rather than waiting for them to falter.
    I really like the no same capt suggestion above though.

6. donatello

donatello New Member

I think the survey is for gold users.

7. russkoit

russkoit New Member

can someone post a link of the survey on here?

8. Seabass

Seabass New Member

I for one would love to see a change to the emergency rule to incorporate subs as well - namely if you are unlucky enough to cop one of your on-field players as the sub (either starting as sub or subbed off) and you have an emergency that has a higher score you should be able to get the emergency's score instead. Just seems a bit rough at the moment that your emergency can cover unexpected late withdrawals but you're stuck with sub-par scores due to subs on the whim of the coach. I for one know it hurt me with Higgins' 21 and having Howe's 98 on the bench come GF. And there would've been plenty of coaches hurting with Howe's 4 a few weeks ago.