Team Of The Round (TOTR) - 3122

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Silverback, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Silverback

Silverback New Member

good evening all,

well, I hope you entered Walesy's new iScent comp... and I hope you selected the following and won yourself the prize:

Fisher - STK - 139
    Martin - MEL - 137
    Otten - ADE - 131
    Gibbs - CAR - 124
    Rawlings - KAN - 122
    Hurn - WCE - 122
    Johncock - ADE - 117

Savage - HAW - 330 (c)
    Martin - RIC - 155
    Ablett - GCS - 144
    Mitchell - HAW - 144
    Swallow - KAN - 141
    Murphy - CAR - 138

Kreuzer - CAR - 150
    McEvoy - STK - 135 *

Murphy - WBD - 139
    Green - MEL - 137
    Watts - MEL - 128
    Zaharkis - ESS - 127
    Higgins - WBD - 126
    Harvey - KAN - 122
    Henderson - ADE - 114 *

bench of $91,700 no-namers with $122,600 in the bank!

Apologies to Leuenberger from Brisbane... he scored 135 the same as McEvoy to be equal for the second ruck position. So why does McEvoy make the team I hear you all ask? Simple, he's easier to spell my dear friends!

Also, Drew Petrie made the original team with his score of 114 (the same as Henderson) however I was over budget by roughly $30,000 so had to take the cheaper option in Henderson (however it would have been cool to see Petrie make his 4th appearance for the year...)

So, a HUGE mention to Fisher for now making his 8th TOTR for the year (and from memory he missed out one other week by only a point or two). Dunno about you but I've pretty much locked him in for next year already. Other special mentions:
    - Hurn (WCE) third consecutive
    - Johncock (ADE) third consecutive and 4th overall
    - McEvoy (STK) third consecutive and 4th overall (hmmm... interesting... same as Johncock... something you're not telling us there fella's?)
    - Andrew Swallow (KAN) 4th appearance
    - Harvey (KAN) second consecutive and 4th overall

I had 3 players make the cut this week (Fisher, Ablett and Mitchell). The $1000 winner in 'real life' (sinfull saints) had 6.5 players (I'll give 'em half for Petrie).

And finally... I think it's time I released details of my new strategy for 2012: Pick blokes with the same surname. This week's TOTR included 2 pair's in Martin and Murphy! (*please note this rule does not apply to Nathan Ablett)

well folks, take care and good luck in both the iScent comp and the real thing!

The Silverback

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

On ya Silverback, I wait for this every week :)

3. Sainter

Sainter New Member

2 made the cut :(, i went Boyd ahead of Mitchell, could've been 3 making the cut, and getting the Little Master this week, could've been 4. If I was a week early in my trades, that is....

4. Julz88

Julz88 New Member

I had two make the cut. GAJ and Gibbs.
    and had 5 and half (leunburger) in my iscent team.

Wonder how close peoples iscent were to the 3122! looking forward to seeing those results

5. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

I forgot to put in my iscent entry.
    Had 3 players in my own team.

6. Sainter

Sainter New Member

anthak, same here with iScent, went over the budget and I planned to change it on Friday but went to the shops and forgot about it..........i've never had many in the TOTR, mainly less than 4 most weeks, i think i may've got 5 in round 9.....I love all the acts from it though, like a few weeks ago about Guerra first time a hair recipient has made this many times in a row, I also find it interesting that Savage is the Captain, highest score!

7. Silverback

Silverback New Member

evening folks,

forgot to mention how last week's TOTR backed up this week...

a drop of 1171 from 3123 to 1952... the main cause of this was three zero's from Pendlebury, Cloke and Ballantyne...

:)

8. Sainter

Sainter New Member

Ahh yeah Silverback, forgot about that!