The $94k question....

Discussion in 'AFL' started by gogonz, Mar 30, 2012.

1. gogonz

gogonz New Member

Ok. So I'm happy with my team but I have couch in the fwd line. I'm thinking he will get games eventually but, who do you reckon is the most likely $94k player to get on the field? Fwd or back.

2. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Fwd it's Couch. Don't think that there are any $94k players in the picture for the backs.

Your rookies even on the bench need to play in order to generate cash, the risk in picking a player who hasn't been named is that they might not be named for a long period of time. Having said that, I am unsure as to why Melbourne would have elevated Couch without plans to play him, although looking at their selected side, I can't see who will make way for him, McKenzie perhaps?

3. gogonz

gogonz New Member

Kept him in the end. He's MPP which makes him easier to cover and he's on a developing team. On top of that, on the senior list so you'd think he'd get games sooner or later.

4. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

I was tempted to start him, and had him in and out of side a bit today. Was really just experimenting what I could do with the extra ca$h.

Couldn't do it in the end. The need for security of knowing all my players were named round 1 was too strong.