the Luenberger dilemma

Discussion in 'AFL' started by shaghar, Apr 17, 2012.

1. shaghar

shaghar New Member

I know it was kinda a stupid call but thought his pre-season was acceptable, that been said he's gone for at least 6 weeks. So now what? My other 3 rucks are Hale, Giles and Redden. I also have Fyfe in my team, arrrgghhh :eek:

Anyone got some ideas, im a bit stumped at the moment

Thanks in advance

Shags

2. Rufus

Rufus New Member

Lot of cash to have on your bench for 6weeks. I would trade.

3. stowie

stowie Moderator

Trade for sure, 6 weeks is a long time.

4. H_Dons

H_Dons New Member

Ryder looks the goods...wish I picked him! Or hold out another week for Cox to get even cheaper :)

5. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Trade down to Longer and play Giles, perhaps upgrading Hale to Cox or Sandilands in a few weeks.

6. Ryder or Sandi should both get a good look, if Sandi keeps his average up he will increase in price next week by around 10k, Ryder 15k

7. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

6 weeks is definetly too long then he still has to work his way back into form when he comes back plus the timeshare factor with hudson/longer and on top of that his price will crash when he starts playing again until the weekends score gets out of his cycle.

He can be pretty much directly swapped with jacobs from the crows whos a good option if you wanted to swap him for another premium. Or you could ditch him for stephenson or longer himself if you wanted to get your hands on some cash.

8. shaghar

shaghar New Member

thanks for the replys Guys , few things to think about for sure

What about Kreuzer do you think thats a option or for that fact Jacobs i guess they are very similar options

or

I dont mind the Downgrade to Longer aswell , he is sure to get more game time now and work a Cox/Sandilands into the team in a few weeks

or

I do have some cash in the bank tho Trading Luenberger out gives me 691 k Do i bite the bullet and put put a premium in and play the set and forget game :)

decisions decisions

9. TopHeavy

TopHeavy Member

Definitely trade him out. I stuck with Jamar last year when they said 4 and it turned out to be 6 or 7. I'd personally dg to Stephenson. He hasnt had his price rise yet so you're lucky there. Hale and Giles looks acceptable until you get cox/sandi when they bottom out. If you want something a little more upmarket McIntosh or Kreuzer are safe bets!

10. BennyA

BennyA New Member

What is people's opinions on jacobs vs mcintosh? Not much separating them now, besides 100k. Both have good draws and plenty if improvement.