Trade dilemma - Shaw to Goddard? Coniglio to MacDonald?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by gish, Apr 27, 2012.

1. gish

gish New Member

Hi all

My team:

Back: Deledio, Scotland, Malceski, Bugg, Ellis, Morris, Lake (Shaw, Townsend)
    Mids: Murphy, J Selwood, Boyd, Magner, Sheil, Coniglio (Ablett, A Kennedy)
    Ruck: Kruezer, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)
    Fwds: Martin, Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Porps, Smith, Treloar (Smedts, Cameron)

Rnd 5 trades: Ledger > Treloar
    20 trades left
    Bank: $320,800

Shaw is expected to return in Round 7 or 8. Do I hold him or trade to Goddard?

Also, do I trade Coniglio to MacDonald to pocket some cash or is that wasting a trade?

Any other suggestions will be greatly received!

2. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

@gish

from a quick look I would be holding off on trading this week UNLESS you look to upgrade a rookie to a premium/keeper - as you currently have a full team with no donuts and $320K is a fair pot of $$$ to be holding

youcant trade shw out until next week - but I wouldn't make that trade (to BJ) unelss you are forced to

as coniglio has been named and has decent JS I would say trading him to Old Macdanold is wasting a trade

FWIW I would also look at whetehr you want to switch fyfe/smith to mids via a mpp switch with kennedy (then switch Smedts into fwds and put emg on Cameron, and work out who you want as mid emeg) and have an emg in both mids and fwds

Cheers
    TTH

3. gish

gish New Member

Thanks for the tip re the emergencies!