Trading Dilemmas

Discussion in 'AFL' started by cavalah, May 25, 2011.

1. cavalah

cavalah New Member

I am sure most of us would agree with this, Sandilands has probably injured himself at the worst possible time EVER!!

Currently I have Petrie and Smith as my Ruck combo and have 40k in my bank

I have a few trades in mind for this week:

A)Sandi for Cox and Lynch for Tapscott (Lynch will be my bench player and Petrie in the forward line, I really don't think Lynch will score high against Geelong) and have a healthy bank balance of 210ks for next weeks trading

B)Lynch for Tapscott and then Everitt for a Premium Defender eg. Scotland (My Def: Deledio, Fisher, Goddard, Duigan, Lower, Stanley, Pratt, BENCH: Heppeel, Everitt, Coad)

C)Lynch for Tapscott and Swallow for GAJ/Mundy/Hodge/Pav

With both B and C I will be thinking of trading Sandi for Max Bailey or Coxy, if I trade Bailey I will pocket a cool 450k but I don't know if the Petrie/Smith pairing is consistent enough for my liking! But with a straight Coxy swap it would be a much safer option but my cap will be seeing red.....

Discuss?

2. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

In all honesty I don't see why you wouldn't just hold onto him. In a perfect world you would already have Cox and assumingly that Sandi is back by round 14 then you can cover Cox's bye in round 15 then Sandi in 16 with only Smith as cover.

If you can.. get in Cox for Petrie, he is in ripping form!

3. The_Swert

The_Swert Active Member

I think the timing could be a lot worse. At least none of Cox, Petrie or Smith have byes in the next 4 weeks.

I'm keeping him.