Trading glitch for dual position players?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Jasmine, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine Moderator Staff Member

"You'll now have more flexibility with how you trade, by being able to move dual position players within your team during the trading process ..."

I have just tried to trade but I think I have found a glitch. I have a defender in my team that I am trying to offload. I click on him and he moves to the red box (player to trade out).

I then use my dual position player (Jackson Paine) and shift him from my forwards to my defenders when I click the "S" next to his name. I now have a vacancy in my forward line.

I don't want to pick up a forward. I want to swap Adam Kennedy from my midfield into the forward line vacancy created by Paine. I want to pick up a midfielder. However, the "S" does not appear next to any of my other dual position players (eg. Kennedy) and hence I can't move them and hence I can't create a vacancy in my midfield.

It seems the system does NOT allow MULTIPLE moving of dual position players during the trading process.

Have I missed something?

2. fidelsfinger

fidelsfinger New Member

Yes Jasmine,
    I also was under the impression that multiple moving of DPP's actually meant "multiple" moving.
    It seems they don't cater for the additional move in that scenario :(

3. VanderHaar

VanderHaar New Member

yer same thing ... u cant threeway multi posi players

* keep a clean mind ppl ! *