Treloar...you are my weakest link....goodbye!!!

Discussion in 'AFL' started by TigersTooTough, Jun 17, 2012.

1. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

His amazing performances have come to an sudden halt with 7 today. I may as well be one of the first to say that goodbye and cash in on him. Maybe downgrade him to a Crozier or someone of that ilk which will help those of us who still have Horsley to upgrade him; maybe to a Swan/Pendles....tantalising!!!

2. Alex_26

Alex_26 New Member

I'm shattered with treloar' score, I just needed him to score 50 odd and I would been able to straight swap to cloke. Stuffed up all my plans!

3. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Is Hayden Crozier a worthy pick? 21 and 62? Breakeven is at 17 so is Treloar ready to get on his high horse? We all know what happen to Smith

4. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Gone for Dangerfield next week for me, can't tolerate scores like that again, basically a playing donut. Also had D.Smith with a crap score as well.

5. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

What was with him? Did he get injured? Subbed?

6. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy New Member

I think unless you need the cash come finals the general will rear his ugly head and some depth will be required having good backup in finals is a must normally its what can get you over the line for the win

7. AngryAnt

AngryAnt New Member

Nope, was just utterly crud. Pretty much just gave a few free kicks away and that's about it.

8. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

<blockquote>Quote from anthak on June 16, 2012, 19:09
    What was with him? Did he get injured? Subbed? </blockquote>

He played the whole match and just couldn't get himself into it. 3 frees against didn't help.

I know that back-up for the finals is a must but, as a contradiction to what I said above, he could be a handy upgrade. Personally, I have one more midfield, forward and defence upgrade so he will be ready to go. He has mooed enough.

Crozier is the Freo sub option and we all know how Ross Lyin loves giving rookies games.

I will still (hopefully) get rid of him in exchange for some more points in other areas and I reckon that is what most people are thinking of doing as well.

9. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy New Member

depending on how good gibson is tonight could sway me to offload him and spend that cash on sidey we'll see but leaning towards keeping him for now

10. Hellraisers

Hellraisers New Member

lol to be fair, he is just a kid. But yeah the 7SC hurt me too.

11. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

For me It will be line ball on whether to keep him next week and probably for a while after that !