TS - RIP Relton Supercoach league

Discussion in 'AFL' started by anthak, Aug 11, 2011.

1. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

If anyone is in this league, head over to here:
    http://tooserious.net/league-vs-leagues-the-tooserious-by-half-challenge#respond
    and tell us all what rank the league is.

We have a knockout comp going over last 4 weeks of season, top 16 TS leagues, league vs league.

This is probably the only league that's a chance to make top 16 thats not already accounted for.

ATM the top 16 stand as:
    1 – TS Donor Kebabs 2nd
    2 – TS Platinum 5th
    3 – TooSerious Donors 11th
    4 – FF v TS Challenge 15th
    5 – Waaaay Too Serious 18th
    6 – TS2 Secs 2 Slow 20th
    Provisional…
    7 – TS TinLids is 26th
    8 – TS Premier League 28th
    9 – TS NBA Crew 30th
    10 – TS I am Serious 31st
    11 – Why so TooSerious 32nd
    12 – TS Superleague 34th
    13 – Too Serious Legends 35th
    14 – TS Expats 37th
    15 – TS Can’t be Serious 39th
    16 – TS Donuts 40th

If there are any other TS leagues out there that are in the top 40, you better get on board and let us know too.

2. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Ant, can you just have a quick check and list at least one person who will be able to provide a knowledge of the average score for the teams next week.

It's not as simple to get his data as it is for the top 20 (who have their league average for the round posted). The non top 20 leagues simply don't get this data, and you'd need to get a league rep to report on the scores achieved.

Also not even sure in the SC finals whether when you are eliminated that people can even see your scores. Maybe only on the rank by overall score tab.

Make sense?

3. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, I'm not even sure if that tab still keeps accumulating during finals??

Might have to go into eliminated teams 'teamID' page to see what their score was and average them all out.

I could do the expats, and NBA crew leagues. And one of us could do premier league.

Can anyone else put their hand up to admin a league throughout this comp?

4. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

<blockquote>Quote from easty01 on July 21, 2011, 06:43
    TS - RIP Relton (581255) = 47th
    </blockquote>

@lucas - this was the reply in the previous thread - just thinking it may be worth sendign a PM to them - I will also hunt down the General Leagues thread to see who opened/joined the league as well

@ant - total points and last round scores defintely keeps updating durign finals (like with byes) so you can definitely get someone in each league to track the total points for their league each round

5. easty01

easty01 New Member

@Tassie - I opened the league, just spotted this post after a few days away.

TS RIP Relton has slipped from 47th to 60th, doubt we'll surge into 16th spot on the TS table but I'll give you a holler through the finals

6. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Easty. You guys miss out on the knockout fun - mainly because there is just too hot competition in the leagues, but thanks very much for immortalising the name of our most famous Hamburglar from the 2010 season.

Ant, the only TS leagues I'm in for the top 16 are the Donors and Premier league which I'm sure I can help keep updated.