Waite or Stevie J

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Philbya01, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Philbya01

Philbya01 New Member

Have two trades left and thinking of using one this week to replace Dustbin Martin I have 60 k in the bank but want to save one trade for next week as insurance. Still in all my leagues and just dropped into top 1000 overall which is by far my best effort considering i was at 90000 at one stage. Waite and Stevie J both have easy games this week already have Sidebum, Danger, Beams, JOK, Zorko, Cloke and Patton. Hoping Buddy has a dud, I'm glad I traded him for Beams three weeks ago and I think I should have done it earlier. Any help much appreciated.

2. DC

DC Member

Martin usually goes good against the bombers but if I had to pick out of those two I would pick SJ no doubt

3. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

Are you sure that you want to flick martin? have a feeling he'll score well this week against the bombers. If your sold on getting rid of him i'd definetly go for stevie j. Finished with two games at the cattery where he traditionally goes big

4. GaryReal

GaryReal Member

im a blues fan and am happy for waite to do well, but even on good days he rarely passes 130pts.
    stevie j can grab 30possies and a couple goals... or better.
    he's hit 190 i think, so he's a better roulette player for me (neither being THAT good).

5. Philbya01

Philbya01 New Member

Thanks guys you've talked me out of it I think I'll save my trades for the big one next week.

6. Philbya01

Philbya01 New Member

Glad I kept him thanks guys.