Weeks 5 & 6 Partial Lockouts.

Discussion in 'AFL' started by sean, Apr 18, 2011.

1. sean

sean New Member

Just got the weekly DT email, and it mentioned there is a partial lockout this week and next week as well - and it looks like the usual VC loophole is still good to go ... I assume the same for SC

SHNIP...

ROUND 5 PARTIAL LOCKOUT INFO
    A Partial Lockout will be in effect for the upcoming round 5. This Thursday evening's match between Brisbane and St Kilda will be locked out at 7:45pm - therefore no additional changes can be made to Brisbane and St Kilda players your team after 7:45pm AEST this Thursday evening.

You may continue to edit your team line-up (trades, substitutions) with players involved in the remaining six matches, up until 3:15pm on Saturday April 23rd, when the remaining six games will be locked out. If you select a Captain, Vice Captain or emergency from your Brisbane and St Kilda players, these selections will be locked in and can no longer be changed. If any of these selections are not made from those players, you may continue to edit them from the remaining six matches this long-weekend. Click here to get the full Round 5 Partial Lockout details. Note that a Partial Lockout will also be in effect in Round 6.

2. chris88

chris88 1000 Monkeys at 1000 Typewriters Staff Member

Really interesting that you'll have almost two full days after the partial lockout to continue to edit your team.

Anyone up for making Goddard their vice captain this week?

3. stowie

stowie Moderator

Will give Goddard a run as VC. Would have to be a 150 at least to take the C away from Swan though.

4. Fez

Fez Moderator

Still won't know the team for pies bombers cats hawks till after the full lockout,

5. silacious

silacious New Member

Got no idea. I think you put in your captain and hope for the best. Especially with permacaptain Swan I'll leave him as Captain

6. juststarting

juststarting New Member

Can someone explain how the VC loophole works?? If I choose Goddard as a vice captain, it only allows me to pick captains who are on the ground. How do I ensure the captain doesn't play after the partial lockout??

7. stowie

stowie Moderator

Bring on someone not playing (eg. Goodes) give him the C and give a player on the bench the E.

8. juststarting

juststarting New Member

Ahh, thanks stowie. So essentially you have to waste an emergency..

Who's a better chance for a massive score, rather than just a 100.. Goddard or Riewoldt?

9. FixEmUp

FixEmUp New Member

Surely by now if you have him, Swan is your permaCapt no matter the circumstances?!