Were Serious Too

Discussion in 'AFL' started by BigLance, Jan 12, 2012.

1. BigLance

BigLance New Member

Just looking back over my leagues from last year and this was a great league.Placed 48 overall, and i was lucky enough to top total points rank and win the Granny. Just wondering if their will be the opportunity to play in the same leagues this season.Perhaps a list of leagues from last season could be set up in rank and include a promotion relegation system much like BF use?

2. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

Biglance - if you want to play against the same supercoaches you might wangt to think about sendign out TS friend requests now for those who you can work out their TS profiles, then setting up a league once supercoach opens (1 feb) - then send them a pm on TS asking them to join your league

ps - i'm doing soemthing similar with the TS league I played in - we're unlikely to get everyone back but were in the top 100 overall in 2011 so should hopefully still be competitive if we top up well - i'll send you a friend request so that you can have the option of joining as I understand leageus wil have 18 teams in 2012??

3. BigLance

BigLance New Member

Yeah 18 teams, i will join your league if WST doesn't come back, i've already got 2 leagues for BF and one for friends and family, spots fill up quickly, at least we have 5 now.

4. port_leschenault

port_leschenault Administrator Staff Member

So what are you now if you're not serious anymore? ;)

5. Dave80

Dave80 New Member

Looking at joining a TS league this yr guys if there's a spot! Finished just outside top1k best finish yet and always ranking up!

6. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

dave80 - general TS leagues will start to open once supercoach opens for the year, you can even start and name your own league and invite others to join if you want - i am sure with your finish above any TS league wil be glad to have you join and on the bright side most will have 2 extra spots available !!