What now for A Hall?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by sheffield8375, Apr 27, 2012.

1. sheffield8375

sheffield8375 New Member

Hi all,

would love to draw on your collective wisdom. I currently have A Hall and T Dickson sitting on my fwd bench. If Hall plays again, he's got a bit more mooing to do (he still has a negative BE), but the question is, when will he play again? Would it be worth trading him out for Treloar, who's on the bubble? The best thing to do would be to go Dickson -> Treloar, but I don't have the ~$6K cash needed to do that.

So basically I can either go Hall -> Treloar, or I can sit tight. I've only used one trade thus far, so I'm tempted to go Hall -> Treloar, pocketing $60K, then watch Treloar moo loudly for the next few weeks.

Thoughts?

2. DBY

DBY New Member

Wouldn't get rid of Hall yet. He is still going to get some game time and will fatten up as a cow. Don't know if Dickson is the real deal.. In a perfect world, trade Dickson > Treloar.

3. Rooster

Rooster New Member

Pull the trigger and get Treloar in I say. Who knows when hall will be back and with only one trade used so far you are hardly in a bad position. Make $60k on the trade plus another $60k on Treloar's rise this week.

4. Turbs

Turbs New Member

I have done as rooster said already ... Made some sneaky cash whilst treloar looking nice and handy

5. Gonaddz

Gonaddz Member

Ass Hall is a no go for me, GWS looking better ever day.