What to do with Suban, Green?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Sainterz12, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

Hey guys,

I've now been left with a great pick-up in Nick Suban with a broken leg and need to get him out of my side. Who do you think is the best alternative (I have 63k in the bank)? I'm thinking that Jed Adcock is looking pretty good.

Also I'm officially fed up with Brad Green and will turf him out while I have the chance. Same amount of cash in the bank, I'm thinking about going with Higgins, Riewoldt or Goodes... possibly Fyfe but I'm not sure he will keep his great form.

What do you think?

2. swerva3

swerva3 New Member

Thankfully for you Suban had a great three week rolling average so your still $43k up at $338,600.

Adcock is looking good in a poor side so should get plenty of the ball if he stays fit. Last year was a horror for him but i did have two/three years ago and he was pretty consistent - maybe ave 80+ odd over the year. In the $350k price range might be better to go back to Heppell if you havnt already got him to save some $$ or look at Murphy. I regard Adcock and Murphy similar in consistency.

Can you squeeze a bit more and get onto Shaw at $434,400??? Reckon he's a keeper...

Green has struggled somewhat without spudding completely...hurts to lose $60k value and a BE of 138 plus a bye this week looks tough to hold on to. If a trade is necessary look at going upwards into prems like Goodes, N Roo, Pav or Cyril over Fyfe. I could be wrong but not sure its worth the risk on the young fella.

3. Jason

Jason Moderator Staff Member

Get Goodes in your team now if you can, whatever way possible.