Who are the best SuperCoach PODs?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by TigersTooTough, May 3, 2012.

1. TigersTooTough

TigersTooTough Administrator

POD's make or break supercoach. The best ones will be consistent high scorers or are players that have started slowly but we know that they will come good. If you have ideas (you don't have to have the players) just chuck them down. Here are a few to start off:

Nathan Bock: Slow start to the season but is the best key position backman in SC terms
    Scott Thompson(NM): Young star that I am thinking of bringing into my team. Really good player.
    Kade Simpson: Consistent and plays every week. Can produce the high ones.
    Sam Jacobs:Is the number 1 ruckman at the crows.
    Angus Monfries: Renowned diver :D but is quite good in SC terms.

And some mighty tiges that can get points week in week out.

Trent Cotchin: Unfortunately, has become less unique as people have jumped onto his skills
    Nathan Foley: Absolute jet.
    Alex Rance: Good start to the year, will slow down.
    Jake Batchelor: He will be deceptive as he is a really good intercept mark. Clean skills and I believe he is a certain in the line-up every week.

2. hawks2008

hawks2008 Member

You can add Cam Howat to that list of richmond players. Lively player with silky skills, doesnt mind a goal ;)

3. hawks2008

hawks2008 Member

I think the ultimate pod is the extractor, sammy mitchell. Although he had one of his quiter games on the weekend, with the amount of hard ball and free kicks he gets from going hard in an under the packs, its rare for him to score sub 100. Like scott thompson, often overlooked but delivers the goods

4. leb17

leb17 New Member

for me Tommy Rockliff is in my side, and has been just about the pick of the year. had one bad game, but goes well over 100, and can pump out the 140+ scores that win you games

5. Moblets

Moblets New Member

Waters is my POD this year and doing nicely - wish i had of jumped on Masten, kennedy and Sidey though.