Who would you use on the field out of these 3

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Knucklebusters, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Knucklebusters

Knucklebusters New Member

Hi All, Im not sure who to play between Sam Shaw, Sam Darley or Brandon Ellis. Obviously Ellis has had more games over the other 2, Darley has played 2 with scores of 82 and 23, Shaw has played 1 with a score of 71. Im leaning towards Shaw but wanted your opinion.

Thanks in advance.

2. benstar94

benstar94 New Member

I personally would be going with Brandon Ellis. Looked the goods last week till subbed, most of his points were made in the first half. WOuld be great to see him have a full game, his kicking skills are sublime.

3. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

With the tigers playing tonight you'll be able to see if ellis gets the green vest if he doesnt i'd probably go with him but he did get the red vest last week. Ive got a similar decision to make out of him and morris now that heath shaw isnt playing. Darley should score pretty well if he gets a full game and he should this week but playing geelong at geelong they could get mauled

4. Knucklebusters

Yeah i agree he is a good player and could potentially score very well but he's bitten me to many times this year when named on the field, Plays for a quarter then gets subbed off for the rest of the game. Im only going for leagues but i really need to win this game so yeah its hard.

5. benstar94

benstar94 New Member

i have a equally difficult decision. I need to fill one spot in mid, and one spot in forward

my options mid - treloar, d.smith, zorko or horsely
    my options fwd - treloar, zorko, d.smith

im thinking zorko fwd, and horseley mid - but treloar is starting to look the goods and averaging over 80.

im sure i'll change my mind ten times and by Monday will have made the wrong choice.

6. Knucklebusters

Hahaha yeah Monday always shows what you have done wrong. I would personally go Treloar and zorko. but as you say Monday will tell you differently.