why do they go and start good players on the bench

Discussion in 'AFL' started by damnfunky, Aug 26, 2011.

1. damnfunky

damnfunky New Member

I dont like it when they do things like list people in my team like swan, pedersen, suckling on the bench. makes me worry about the green vest.

at least we will all get to find out about potential capt choice swan before lock out.

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

@damnfunky

Hate it too, but remember when Suckling was always named on the extended bench out 2 months or so ago? He always ended up playing, hopefullt it's the same case this time.

3. 82asch

82asch New Member

Swan is often named on the bench. I wouldn't fret, with the way the Magpies rotate he will be on the ground within 30 seconds. It could be to try and confuse opposition taggers, however IMO no Freo players could run with him. Also, doubtful Swan will get a vest, he has said he would rather not play, plus we get to find out before lockout. So, all good.

4. Lucas

Lucas Moderator Staff Member

82 the comment "we get to find out before lockout" is exactly the reason why we can keep calm about Swan.

5. DC

DC Member

Remember players named on the bench are no closer to the green vest then some players on the field

6. Senator96

Senator96 Active Member

thats right DC ive been fooled a couple of times already this year thinking players are safe by being named on the centre wing thursday night, only to find them decked out in green on game day, didak a recent example and brodie smith from the crows as well to name a couple