Worst Calls of Supercoach Pre Season

Discussion in 'AFL' started by Corks, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Corks

Corks Member

Yesterday I happened across a copy of the Herald Sun SC Guide for 2010, and had a great laugh going through the predictions for last year. Among them were "Buy 'Em" rating for Kurt Tippett at $425k, and a "Bury 'Em" rating for Nick Malceski at $273k.

In another thread, HeavyMen pointed out that Sheahan doesn't have Prestia in GCS best 22.

Made me wonder what other great calls there have been in recent years - so thought I'd start a thread for the Worst calls of SC.

2. GlenS

GlenS New Member

Pretty sure last year, I started off with the great Relton Roberts and, as a pure hopeful Melbourne supporter's gamble, I had Brad Miller in the FWD line. Both were gone by round 2 from my side.... 2 trades wasted by both my own stupidity in picking them, along with blind faith, media hype, and sheer utter misguided opinions of my own and others!
    Hoping to not repeat the same mistakes for 2011....

3. crew

crew New Member

Had a mate (who I should have known better) give me the "tip" on Relton.........Then committed cardnel supercoach sin and traded sideways........Straight swap or Pods........Was happy with that.
    Another member of the league (celler dweller) went for the power forward combo Fev & Brown lol.

4. FixEmUp

FixEmUp New Member

I had Scott Thompson, the north melbourne version, in my squad last year.

Couldnt get the prick out.