your coach is going to put on ice for you it?

Discussion in 'AFL' started by chester455, Jul 27, 2012.

1. chester455

chester455 New Member

On the pitch, Manchester United, after the Eagles to Zuobian Lu cruising offensive active up, because of the wide sidewalks Eagles have more time to organize the attack, Wholesale authentic jerseys,and his excellent breakthrough extraordinary ability which is people shines. Began to send upload winger made the suppression of Manchester United, have to say that the transfer of Manchester United youth academy in teaching or good, very good quality in the transfer of these small players.

"The next step is to see the center to grasp the opportunities." Du Yang smiled and said.

Ferguson nodded, yes, now it is already is the center's ability to seize the opportunity ...

Obviously, the people of Manchester United in the center position is not very strong, as the starting Si Tamo continuous wasted several good opportunities.

"Header technology it is too rough," the narrator of Japan commented that, "Manchester United has been formed in the local advantage in the previous game, this is unthinkable things

The local advantage of Manchester United's offensive has been maintained to the end of the first half, though failed to score, but the performance of the players is good.

Intermission, Ferguson returned to the locker room and did not criticize a bunch of kids. Because he knew them to kick the Club World Cup is indeed somewhat reluctantly. However, in order to keep the fruit of the first team wins, Ferguson is also forced to do this, let so be it ...

The second half, Manchester United do not have any substitution requests. When the player channel, Du Yang once again heard the Alpha Hera provocation.

, your coach is going to put on ice for you it? So losing has nothing to do with you, right?" Alpha Hera complacency said.

Du Yang and did not go ignored Alpha Hera, Nike Elite jerseys,Alpha Hera were very angry. "Well, wait, I will let you take a look at this what is strength."

The second half, the game continues, the Manchester United youth team who continue left offensive in the first half when the team was playing opponents pressing. But the critical moment experience problems again plagued the team ...

57 minutes into the second half, Canterbury Tana hurricane in the midfield steals all the way, he finally chose Direct Alpha Hera, Manchester United's defensive player slipped and fell in the field, has run Alpha Hera easily go past the goalkeeper hit the door.

"Oh, miraculous changes, Manchester United 0 2 behind God, who expected to get this situation," almost everyone thought that Manchester United will be reversed in the second half, West Asia, the wolf with the goal to score into a two nil.

Ferguson and some sit still, he saw Du Yang a. I saw Du Yang smiled, "the boss, this game, you do not need to worry too much, even if 3 0, 20 minutes is enough reversed."

After listening to the words of Du Yang, Ferguson in the heart only, ah Fortunately, before the game and Du Yang reported on the game list, NFL jerseys china,otherwise the game is really easy to get.

The marshals This re-calm down ......

Du Yang did not know, he just said this sentence, just ready to come provocative Alpha Hera all heard ...

20 minutes? **** The dog days, the tone is not a small alpha Hera in the hearts of more rustic Yi Du Yang, he felt that this guy lying outside did not seem any other tricks, the media reporters there was residual brain actually be such a person holding into the Premiership the best

The game continues, the heart of the field after zero than two backward young players there have been fluctuations, we went to pieces, the Eagles is no way, he continues to turn our gaze to the sidelines to the Du Yang for help.

But Du Yang and Ferguson are they going to let a bunch of players and then how much exercise as a Manchester United player, they must always bear in mind a truth, Manchester United will never give up the game backward after 3-0 Manchester United The team have completed the reversal ......

The football game is always unpredictable outcome, as long as you work hard enough, nothing is there no.

Unfortunately, ah, these Manchester United youth team, it is too subject to the constraints of talent lack of talent is a major weakness of this team, quickly shake down for 70 minutes.

Sidelines, Yang Du slowly doing a few warm-up action, and then take off the training service ...

"Wow Du to debut, Manchester United, could not want to put their own trump card do?" Du Yang just make the move to stage, NFL jerseys authentic, the scene came to cheer Manchester United fans could not help but applaud the ...

Start the applause resounded through the National Stadium in Tokyo, which makes the Alpha Hera very unhappy, and he believes that the best performance, rather than this guy did not play.

"Are opinion, these damn reporters are in addition to casually reported nothing will" Alpha Hera angry.

2. hawks2008

hawks2008 Member

Who do u reckon for captain this week mate? Pendles or ablett?

3. Zander

Zander Moderator

Can't see Du Yang on the team sheets... What team does he play for? I will trade him in next week.

4. ABitWoofy

ABitWoofy New Member

My brain hurts

5. grav

grav Guest

After Stanton's effort last night I reckon i'll be bringing in Du.
    His team mate Wushi has been on my watchlist too,
    I smell a double upgrade coming on.