zach smith to Kreuzer

Discussion in 'AFL' started by PHIL, Jun 21, 2011.

1. PHIL

PHIL Member

Anyone else think maybe worth a punt.
    Zac hasnt done much wrong since taking over from Sandi but can he keep it up or trade to kreuzer who im sure will pump out big scores every week.If Kreuz does well enough trade to sandi with perhaps not much money diff in finals?
    Who would have thought they would be sitting at the same price at this stage.

2. Sainter

Sainter New Member

I'm not getting the Big Kreuz because I plan for him to drop a heap in price for me to get him cheap next year, well, is Z.Smith you 2nd ruck? Maybe do it but Smith has had his 2 byes and a rest and I think he will continue to pump out 100+ scores

3. DC

DC Member

kruzer has a bye in the prelim no point

4. PHIL

PHIL Member

Thanks guys i needed to hear that. He looked sooo good on Sunday I just wanted him in my team. Sainter your right, next year dead cert. I watch Carlton play every week and fair dinkum ive been saying it for a while I reckon the big KROOOZ is going to be better than both Murphy and Gibbs, Big call but 2nd game back from nasty injury and he dominated so easily. Im excited. Go blues

5. stkildathunda

stkildathunda Moderator

@ Sainter

Prices dont continue into next year, they are worked out by their averages. So you'd be banking on him averaging bugger all if you want him cheap.