New Profile Posts

  1. Moggies
    Moggies
    Beachside
  2. CLINTON DALBY
    CLINTON DALBY
    AFL is my religion.
  3. pacman81
    pacman81
    Carn the Crows! 2018 Year of Redemption.
  4. Len
    Len ► Guru
  5. ELeviathan
    ELeviathan ► walesy
    Hey chief! Are you joining the Ashes league this year?
  6. ORFFWizard
    ORFFWizard
    SC team being worked at after keeper league pre-season all done.
  7. HOLKY
    HOLKY
    Will there be a trading game this year?
  8. HeavyMen
    HeavyMen ► walesy
    Hey Walsey, will be popping my $50 through to your WBC account as per prev. years. Please roll over my donor status :-) Also wondered if you could mention the Too Serious 4 Laughs
    AFL fantasy league code WUW6WPLP somewhere? Have reactivated but can't remember what size league it was last year. Anyway it has 20 spots & we want to fill it. Cheers HM
    PS Also DreamTeam code 203722 TooSerious Lads
  9. ORFFWizard
    ORFFWizard
    First real go at a SC team in recent days whilst also started our seasonal draft league off. Have a premiership title to defend.
  10. DaggsHead
    DaggsHead
    Might be just a little out there.
  11. Jen
    Jen
    Proud coach and owner of the Lovely Banks Lilacs in the ORFFA
  12. Senator96
    Senator96 ► walesy
    Hey walesy i wouldnt mind having a crack at writing a best buys column this year if there are no other takers mate...what does one have to do to apply for this job??!! I finished in the top 100 overall in 2013 and have read the articles for a few years now, anyway let me know if i can help. Cheers MC
    1. walesy
      walesy
      Oh man, I've very sorry mate, I didn't notice this message at all!! Feel awful!

      Really appreciate the offer though!!!
      Apr 21, 2016
  13. DaveE
    DaveE ► walesy
    Hi walesy, just thought I'd contact you as I can't seem to be able to upload my supercoach team. Not sure if there is a bug in the system, but every time I try it says that my "login didn't work". Any help you can give would be appreciated
    1. walesy
      walesy
      Sorry mate, I didn't notice this message- Did you end up getting it sorted?
      Apr 21, 2016
    2. DaveE
      DaveE
      no, i just made 2 'watchlists'; one for my team and another for my watchlist. but the issue i have now is that I can't remove a player frome either list, or go to page 2 of my watchlist. seems like i fixed one problem and created 2 more!
      Apr 22, 2016
  14. HörnsySechsZeit
    HörnsySechsZeit ► walesy
    I think your chat is broken.

    Or I am.

    Or both.
    1. walesy
      walesy
      Yeah, it was broke for me also- but fine for Jase and Bear. Weird, will try sorting it out over the weekend.
      Mar 24, 2016
  15. DC
    DC
    find me on twitter @davecama
  16. ELeviathan
    ELeviathan
    What lies beneath the surface
  17. Jason
    Jason ► MrsBear
    Strong like-to-post ratio!
    1. anthak and Bearfly like this.
    2. Bearfly
      Bearfly
      Think that might be mostly from the ORFFF draft, especially when she snared a player I was after!!!
      Mar 15, 2016
      MrsBear likes this.
  18. gavnal
    gavnal
    I don't ask for much. Truth be told I'd settle for a life less frightening .........
  19. JPK
    JPK
    Don't know. lets find out.
    1. anthak likes this.
    2. anthak
      anthak
      If this is what you are referring to, i can see it ;)
      Feb 17, 2016
    3. JPK
      JPK
      Thats it, thanks mate.
      Very public then! ;-)
      Feb 17, 2016
    4. walesy
      walesy
      #hashtag
      Feb 17, 2016
  20. walesy
    walesy ► JPK
    Hi, how's tricks going?
    1. anthak likes this.