Supercoach 2019 discussion

Discussion in 'Blog' started by That KI Guy, Nov 28, 2018.

By That KI Guy on Nov 28, 2018 at 4:00 PM
  1. That KI Guy

That KI Guy Moderator Staff Member

For random musings, rumours, opinions...all interspersed with occasional facts.

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by That KI Guy, Nov 28, 2018.

• Tags:
    1. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      • Like Like x 1
    2. thokash
      thokash
      Is SC Gold open yet? Does anyone have a list of positions for all players?
    3. That KI Guy
      That KI Guy
      sent you an email
      • Like Like x 1
    4. TheTassieHawk
    5. Jason
      Jason
      Ben Cavarra at 117k. Locked and ready to go in my 2019 SC team already.
      • Like Like x 2
    6. Jason
      Jason
      Yes
    7. Pilly
      Pilly
      I don't have Supercoach Gold. When and how can I get a downloadable list of all players, positions and prices?
    8. chelsea01
      chelsea01
      Do you need a Herald Sun subscription to access SC Gold?
      All the links seem to lead to HS subs.
    9. Len
      Len
      Yep, you do
    10. chelsea01
      chelsea01
      So I have to pay for HS access $3.50 per week + $19.50?
    11. Len
      Len
      SC Gold used to give access but I am not sure it still does.
      Subscribers get gold and picker access included
    12. chelsea01
      chelsea01
      Thanks for the info mate.
      It's a bit pointless for interstate players though.
    13. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
    14. Jason
      Jason
      There are other newspaper publications in other states that are linked to SuperCoach, you don't necessarily have to subscribe to the Victorian HeraldSun.
    15. Len
      Len
      Indeed, I like it as it's AFL biased, unlike the NRL biased DT up here but you can also join through Adelaide and Perth, not sure about Brisbane.
      I do have subscriber access to the daily telegraph but never paid for it so probably linked through news limited..
      I had an Age subscription for a while but they mostly ignored fantasy footy so I dropped it.
    16. chelsea01
      chelsea01
      Fair enough. My point is I don't read newspapers so it would cost me $383.95 per year just to get Supercoach Gold access. Seriously, they either haven't thought this through, or they just want to fleece people. Pretty much indicative of the way companies promote themselves these days.
    17. That KI Guy
      That KI Guy
      As far as I know, SC gold costs $20 per year regardless of what state ur based. I’m in SA and that’s all I have paid for it over last few years.
      • Like Like x 1
    18. chelsea01
      chelsea01
      Would really appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction to sign up. Every link I have tried insists that I sign up for a newspaper subscription. Cheers.
    19. Len
      Len
      Gold doesn't open until SC does mate, last years gold is being used to access the picker not this years
    20. That KI Guy
      That KI Guy
      Yeah I think u have to wait til SC reopens at end of Jan. You’re right, currently redirects to paper subscription. Once SC is open you should be able to get the $20 SC stats season pass (SCGold). Once u have held that for a season then u will get access to early SC team picker for the following season.
      • Like Like x 1