ORFFW 2024 Ladder and Results

Discussion in 'ORFFW' started by FreoDockers, Sep 2, 2024.

1. FreoDockers

FreoDockers Administrator

Ok, bear with me!!! Looks like it's going to be a manual year so I'm hoping the spready that I've done can be visible to everyone.

Round 1 results are up and there are some standout winners in round 1 - notably the Jets and the Galahs who both achieved 900+ scores.

Congrats to all the round 1 winners and if you're on the losing side like me, it's back to the drawing board and crossing fingers for some players to return and some to find some form.

@YAD69 @Len @Tracey @dmandrews @Peter W @anthak @TheTassieHawk @Schmitty @ver_redit_optatum @That KI Guy @Chloe

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  2. FreoDockers

Round 2 is done and dusted with the ladder already seeing a couple of strong teams breakaway while there's 4 at the bottom looking to break the duck!
    Results are:
    Glenbrook Galahs 930 def Eastern Park Demons 799
    Notable scores: Britt Bonnici (120), Ellie Blackburn (110), Emma Kearney (101) and Madi Newman (101)

Wongan Hills Wallabies 824 def Katanning Krushers 661
    Notable scores: Only 1 player over 100 and that was Charlie Rowbottom with a game winning 163!

Lake St Clair Devils 867 def Vivonne Bay Valkeries 740
    Notable scores: Jasmine Garner 130 again being the only to hit the tonne

Pomona Wood Nymphs 896 def Bathurst Belles 777
    Notable scores: A ridiculous 191 from Ebony Maroniff!! Tilly Lucas-Rodd also topped the century at 108

Manildra Mystix 863 def Junee Jets 741
    Notable scores: No one raised the bat for the Mystix, Junee had Ally Anderson 161 and Ash Riddell 101

Scone Sirens 779 def Timboon Trailblazers 750
    Notable scores: Anne Hatchard 117 and Alyce Parker 124

Scores and ladder attached - please let me know if you see any glaring stuff ups!!

@Chloe @TheTassieHawk @Len @Tracey @ver_redit_optatum @Peter W @dmandrews @That KI Guy @Schmitty @YAD69 @anthak

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2024
    • Like Like x 4
  3. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Remarkably, two of the winless teams have scored more points than one of the undefeated teams!

• Like Like x 1
  4. FreoDockers

Round 3 is in the books, two remarkable scores of 1030 topped the rankings this week!

Glenbrook Galahs 786 def Bathurst Belles 757
    Katanning Krushers 869 def Eastern Park Dragons 697
    Wongan Hills Wallabies 891 def Timboon Trailblazers 852
    Manildra Mystix 1030 def Lake St Clair Devils 799
    Pomona Wood Nymphs 1030 def Scone Sirens 647
    Junee Jets 785 def Vivonne Bay Valkeries 750

Carnage out of the weekend with some star players falling foul of injury and some teams will be looking towards the mid season draft.....

@anthak @That KI Guy @Chloe @Tracey @YAD69 @Peter W @Schmitty @dmandrews @TheTassieHawk @ver_redit_optatum @Len

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3