Managed to get the W with the 3rd lowest team score for the round! But I'll take it, and am happy to move into 2nd. Hopefully we can hang on
I've just gone back through and reviewed every score between the Jets and Trailblazers, Peter def won, is it posible you missed the Schleicher emergency? On that though, I previously had someone scoring as well as myself, they are no longer able to so, so if you are replicating my process I'd appreciate being able to double check before posting. I have found isolated examples where players score were altered on the website a day or more after the game, but it is usually a point or two here and there and rare.
@Len Not trying to replicate, just keeping my own list. I note that a final result wasn't posted for Round 6. I looked at your spreadsheet of what was posted to try and work out who won. I note that there were 5 yellow scores highlighted which I didn't include in the Trailblazers score, wasn't sure which score to include. Therefore, I had the loss incorrect for the Trailblazers. Your ladder after round 7 is correct.
No worries, that's a shame, unf so much of it is manual that having 2 people doing it and cross-checking would be ideal, all good I possibly posted the scores in the round thread instead of the correct one.