Congrats Snoz & all for another season completed. Best of luck at the trade table
I demand extra & early draft picks, thanks Commish. Brown paper bag (still got some from the 70s) on route!
Can I ask AI if we are playing AFL finals system we only one game out of 10th I believe Nice to see prompts added :)
May need finals to go deeper than 10th f#%k it (sigh)
I assume we have a final for 9th & 10th as per the AFL, if not & my Beauties finish just outside the 8 (not likely…. But still) I will be dumping...
Excellent write up, shocking result ! However Mothers Day round provides strong incentive to square the ledger (oh please ) Look forward to...
Phew, could hardly bear to watch that last minute or so. Can sales were excellent for post game celebrations :-) Top write up, nice song choices
Could be (will be) some R rated language appearing on the review, admin on guard :-p
Not he result I wanted to see from my vantage point at the can bar! However not the round for a rant as I fondly remember the early days of TS...
Couldn’t make the away game but …… :-)
Should be at the can bar for home games, away games a bit tricky
Pls tell me the fu£#ing Grasshoppers :-) did NOT roll my boys ??
Best of luck to both teams, well done on making the G/F
Bit of Ugly (behaviour) at the away teams can bar I can tell you. I may have been cheering too loud & forgetting alcohol effect at altitude
Equally impressed by the write up & Bama’s coaching
Separate names with a comma.