I'm of course up for both of us getting a gold medals (jars) because I think I lose by any reasonable countback method (seed or total points or...
I've only just got home and way too delerious to even attempt any math, so going to have to wait until tomorrow. What's actually protocol for a...
The Saturday night scores are in and Nank (144) has taken a favourable matchup straight to bank to put the Wanderers in the definitive lead. The...
Final scores from the Melbourne & Dogs match see Chandler (86), Khamis (81) and Lever (46) get added to the Wanderers tally, and Dale (84) and...
Wanderers have bounced back with Walsh (122) and Brayshaw (113) topping the ton, plus a solid Young (82) score. The Magicians could only counter...
The Friday night match was a little less exciting than Thursday - ex-Magician old man Zorko (85) showed up and did enough to the Wanderers,...
A high scoring start to the GF - Wanderers coming out of the blocks fast with Hill (161) and Rowell (118), with their Magicians counterparts...
Magicians will be going in as below - Dale & Rowbottom are both surprise returns, and lots of loopholes in play. Witts coming back makes me a bit...
ORFFL QF 2014 (3rd year) - MAL 1373 def WAR 1181 (from 13 players). I don't specifically know the reasons on why only 13 players, maybe we didn't...
I’ll see if I can dig through some of my old ORFFL stuff to find out, but I reckon season 1 or 2 sounds right, when Hornsy was beating us all for...
Some provisional scores from the Wombats vs Magicians at the conclusion of Saturday, which incidentally has seen the majority for players play...
Yeah I got lucky in the end, the real kicker was ROB coming from absolutely nowhere to ton up, I did not see that coming. The fact you still...
Love your work @Len
Apologies I kinda forgot this is how we do things it in the ORFFL, I really don't have any time to investigate the other teams and will probably...
Good job by the boys, feels like a win could be just around the corner!
Separate names with a comma.