Thanks Len. Doesn't change result but you've got DNP for Niamh McLaughlin. I think she scored 66, rather than Nanscawen 40, should bring us to 819.
Galahs hope to keep squawking their way into a run for finals (thank you Len's automated ladder adjustment :)) and (provisionally) go in...
Len you've only named 3 mids?
Galahs debut Jordyn Allen (Melb), suddenly have plenty of forwards with Blackburn's return, and generally shake things up a bit. In: Blackburn,...
Montana Beruldsen FWD Richmond @Len
Sorry guys! Was gonna give Len a proxy before I went to bed but I forgot. Galahs will pick Claire Mahony Mostly so we can play her next to Maggie...
wait, do I only get one pick? I delisted 3 in the end (sorry it was an edit).
Galahs welcome Jordyn Allen (Mid Melb) @anthak
Galahs delist Ella Slocombe, Piper Window, Alana Gee Will we get an up to date list of free agents, for avoidance of errors?
I like the representation from the Sydney derby in our game. Hurley, Gardiner, Evans, O'Dowd vs McCormick & Ham.
The Galahs are starting to get a bit despondent. Nightly prayers for the state of Goldsworthy's shins. IN: Richards, McCormick OUT: Slocombe,...
Galahs take back their remarks about Ham last week, who followed up with a 101 in the ressies. Mahony and O'Shea return from injury. IN: Ham,...
I think the Galahs have 2 points over the Devils despite my typically woeful selection decisions, but will await official results...
Galahs have triple checked the new positions for the year (and are thinking they really should have drafted another forward...) Ham and...
You could add a column with a code for where they were named and it can flag if it doesn't match possible options in the position column. Just a...
Separate names with a comma.