Round 4 Review Thread

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Jun 28, 2020.

By TheTassieHawk on Jun 28, 2020 at 7:22 PM
  1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

There are several big player scores around the traps and some injuries for the like of Naismith, Howe and Fyfe.

How is your team going after 4 rounds and how many trades do you have left for the final 13 rounds of season 2020 ?

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Jun 28, 2020.

1. anthak
      anthak
      I only had 7 players score hundreds this round, and had a few premiums score really low, mainly Coniglio who I wasn’t very impressed with. Watching the game, it seemed him and Josh Kelly switched roles this week. Do any GWS supporters here have any views on that? @Len ?
    2. anthak
      anthak
      I’m currently ranked 15,555th :spew:
      Still have 21 trades left and $442k in the bank!
    3. Len
      Len
      Not really mate, he has often gone forward rather than coming off and as a strike wepon, but he didn't strike much this week.
      The whole squad has been out of kilter since the break, I don't think we came out of it as well as others, makes it hard to predict who to hold and who to fold on. I held Whitfield, Williams is a chance to play but I am up in the air as to whether he is a keeper or not.
      FWIW I have Cogs, and like Williams am not sure yet if I still will after this week.
      I think the Ward/Green/Hately inclusions have had a big impact on his game scores, just haven't been able to see exactly why
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Len
      Len
      Turns out I traded Williams, so one possible bullet dodged.
      I think like all premos you forgive the odd bad game, that's my outlook on Cogs atm
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Iain
      Iain
      I only just scraped past 2000 this week and am in the 30,000s for rank. Not a great year. Still have 24 trades though so will have to try and patch a few holes this week.
    6. choppers
      choppers
      I scored a 2242 with 6 scoring under 70 and jumped 320 places to 164. 21 trades left and $388,600 in the bank.
      • Like Like x 5
    7. Owen
      Owen
      Tom Green a certainty to keep his place for a few games in a row?
      • Like Like x 1
    8. anthak
      anthak
      You’d think so. He looked really good
      • Like Like x 2
    9. Len
      Len
      Hard to see him being dislodged for anything other than a rest at the moment, was in our best 1/2 dozen on Friday
    10. insider
      insider
      Howe to Ridley anyone? Comments welcomed and required please.
      also cutting my hopeful/smoky/disappointment Gresham and probably going to bailey smith.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Waldo666
      Waldo666
      2241 and lost my cash league H2H by 2 points, was winning pre-scaling :(

Have both Howe and Fyfe to deal with this week.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    12. walesy
      walesy
      Sorry about the delay peep, been a bit of a weekend. Stats going up now
      • Like Like x 4
    13. Waldo666
      Waldo666
      Could work out and is still quite cheap, certainly has the form. I'm looking at Maynard myself, probably would have got him in last week but after the Dees/Dons cancellation I am wary of carrying too many players from any one team.
      • Like Like x 2
    14. choppers
      choppers
      and looks like there could be more postponements this round...

EDIT: No postponement but a change in the fixture.
      Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    15. Waldo666
      • Like Like x 1
    16. walesy
      walesy
      Stats are finished. Got delayed a little cause the darn kids are eating all my crappy bandwidth. :D
      • Like Like x 2
    17. choppers
      choppers
      That's gotta be better than "crappy" kids eating your bandwidth surely...;)
      • Like Like x 2
    18. walesy
      walesy
      Rona definitely heating up again :( Wouldn't be suprised to see more chaos in the not-too-distant-future.
    19. stripey
      stripey
      Yep until they can get all the Vic teams into hubs the whole thing is on shaky ground. Does the 'rona' get contained in Vic anyway??? pretty unlikely imo… #justamatteroftime