Round 5 - Teams and Banter

Discussion in 'ORFFA' started by Jen, Jul 2, 2020.

1. dmandrews

dmandrews Well-Known Member

Well done on the win @Fitzy

The Devils held the ascendancy for most of their game against the Vultures but did a face plant just before the finishing line. With one AFL game remaining both sides had two players left to take the field and the Devils led the Vultures by 111 points. Vultures pair Toby Greene (106) and Jaeger O’Meara (100) outscored Devils duo Jacob Hopper (64) and Brent Daniels (28) by 114 points to time their run to perfection and get a three point Vultures victory.

The Vultures increased their 2020 winning streak to five games to be in second position on the ladder behind the Chickens whilst the Devils have a record of two wins and three losses – the same number of losses they had for the entire 2019 season to be in 11th position. The Devils now have two games decided by less than six points in 2020, having defeated the Marble Bar Misfits by five points in Round 2 when a corked thigh for Misfits midfielder Rory Sloane in the 3rd quarter resulted in him being ruled out for the game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

3. HeavyMen

HeavyMen Well-Known Member

Thanks Bandit I know these high ticket places are a cherished item. I appreciate the offer but the can bar stool at the
    Beauty is comfortable & Im happy riding the Bama train :)
    Ah....just out of professional curiosity...er...who might be the No 1 ticket holder at the Spelunkers?

4. Bandit

Bandit Moderator Staff Member

we have two because we are keen to embrace diversity at our club @HeavyMen

• Like Like x 1
  5. HeavyMen

HeavyMen Well-Known Member

Makes a lot of sense, nice work Bandit Although I feel Boonie may prove expensive :)

• Like Like x 2