2009 review - Year of the GONAD! Go you good thing!

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Sportztragic, Aug 30, 2009.

By Sportztragic on Aug 30, 2009 at 10:00 AM
  1. Sportztragic

Sportztragic New Member

So there we have it, a huge year in football thats had many highs and lows. The end to Geelongs in air of immunity, St. Kilda trying to fill those vacated boots, Last years premiers missing the finals, an 8th spot that just didnt want to be sown up.

So the biggest news for the year? Chris "Buster Gonads", regular commenter and all round good guy, has taken out the grand prize!

Top year lad. Seriously, you played the year beautifully, and never lost you cool. Youre an inspiration to the rest of us!

But we didnt all come first. So post your ranking if you want to have a little brag. I myself came 1323. Was aiming for better, but really dropped off in the past few weeks.

But hey, while Supercoach is giving out 50k- weve still got a good 2k to hand out to all the lucky winners.

Not just that though, but thank so much to a very generous donation, weve got some lovely bottles of wine to send out to both of the TS league Grand Final winners, to truly celebrate your win!

Also, thanks to the same generous donor, weve also got some lovely bottle of wine to give to the people who came third in overall points in both the leagues. I like to call them the Krispy special. ;)

Ill work out and contact the winners in the not too distant future (and get a post up as well) - So Bray, if you could email me the results and scores of everyone over in the Champs, that would be fantastic! :D

Ill also announce the winner of the TooSerious Best and Fairest. I havent checked the scores on it for a number of weeks now, so even Im excited to see how it works out!

Also, I gotta slip this in somewhere.

Alms, Alms, Alms for the poor. I got five kids to feed man. Seriously though, Im sure weve helped, so if you can tip a few bucks into the jar on the way out, well be very appreciative.

Now, Im sure Ive forgotten something, but hey, until I remember it- peace out!

alright, enough break. What now?

Well, first of all, weve got the DreamTeam Finals comp starting in a week.

Well also be getting the 2010 planners up and running in the not too distant future.

Were still going to be posting regular updates on the various EPL Comps were all in.

There will definitely be a lot of discussion involved over the off season in regards to 2010.

In particular, the pre-season draft.

Also, there are a number of very exciting happening in the works, so hang around!!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by Sportztragic, Aug 30, 2009.