2010 - Open for Bidness.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by jasnapper, Feb 8, 2010.

By jasnapper on Feb 8, 2010 at 11:00 AM
  1. jasnapper

jasnapper New Member

Fo. Shizzle.

Alright guys, the 2010 stats are up and running. Now, that doesnt mean that development isnt still going on. (Particularly in the back end to speed things up), so if things go funny, let me know.

Right now, Im in the process of feeding new columns and data into the place, so this is a good chance to ask for any kind of information to be onscreen that currently isnt. A short list of the stuff that Ill be adding is: highest_salary, lowest_salary, medium_salary, std_dev as well as an assortment of average agaisnt statistics.

So let me know if theres anything you would like!

Now, because weve clicked over to the new year, Ive reset the Donor list (oh noes!), which as with last year, I didnt reset those who gave more than $20 last year (cause damn, thats generous!)

So if you want to get back on it- hit that little donate button up there and give til it hurts! Its all going to a good cause. (The keep TS running with Beer and Internet monies fund.)

Now, onto the Leagues. Weve filled one league and have started on another. Ill start handing out the league codes once we get at least two full (so that I can fulfill any conditions people might ask for) - So get in people, sign up your friends, your wives, your dogs, even your "wifes team" - *wink wink* *nudge nudge* We dont judge here... ;).

Also, there looks to be a bit of interest in running a $20 league. So were gunna run one.

Space is limited because I dont think well get two (but again, will run two if we get the interest).

If youre interested in the $20 league, send an email titled "TooSeriousLeagues$20" to <a href="mailto:too.serious.team.management@gmail.com?subject=TooSeriousLeagues$20">too.serious.team.management@gmail.com[/url] with the following information.
    <blockquote>
    Too Serious Leagues $20
    Name.
    Team name.
    Preferred contact email address. (this one is really important if you win!)
    Method of payment. (I would prefer you to make a paypal deposit to Too.Serious.Team.Management@gmail.com -link found under the donate tab; or if that’s not possible, a direct bank deposit can be worked out.) Along with any receipt numbers where applicable.
    And any special conditions you might have. For example, you want to be in the same league as a few mates. (or yanno, 14 mates if that floats your boat )
    </blockquote>

Im thinking for a prize structure, well ditch the 2nd place reward and give it all to 1st.

So whats that, 1st place: $280.

And just to remind anyone, there is still the $50 and League of League to fill- so get in there peoples!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by jasnapper, Feb 8, 2010.