2013 Leagues - Cash leagues.

Discussion in 'Leagues' started by walesy, Jan 30, 2013.

1. pokersnaz

pokersnaz New Member

Hi Walesy & all,
    Looking to do our $50 'Multi-League Competition' again this year - last year we had 30 odd and it would be great to build on this.
    Last year first prize taken out by Clive 'killerdilla' was a cool $1000!
    Prizes will be broken down approximately 70%, 20% & 10% again for 1st, 2nd & 3rd based on Overall End Of Season Points total.
    The good thing this year is that I don't need to merge leagues as we have the one league/competition function so I've called this league 'Super Comp'.
    Please reply to this thread and add me as a friend if you haven't and I will send you administration/payment details.
    Thanks.
    p.s. Walesy - Can you please put this in the main section? Cheers.
    Pokersnaz <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 130px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;][span style='font-size: 14px; background-color: #ffffff;]Please reply & add me as friend if interested and I will send you the payment and league details.
    <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 121px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;][span style='font-size: 14px; background-color: #ffffff;]Please reply & add me as friend if interested and I will send you the payment and league details.

2. ExPrez

ExPrez Member

We've got one spot left in the TS Money Men league, let me know if you want it.

3. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Nice one Naz.
    I'll definitely be in that one again!
    I'll get a post up on the blog as we get closer to the season start.

4. Grizzles

Grizzles Active Member

I'm in again Pokersnaz. U should still have all my details from last year so just send us a msg!

5. banz

banz New Member

in again naz :)

6. pokersnaz

pokersnaz New Member

Great - I'll try and ramp up the invites to those involved last year next week after footy starts this weekend and everyone starts getting interested in footy again.
    BTW - Walesy - It's Snaz - Pokersnaz.
    Cheers again.

7. PluggersGuts

PluggersGuts Guest

I'm keen to give it a crack :)

8. The Yeti

The Yeti Guest

Hey. Creating a Tri-Series. Supercoach/Suppertipping/Dream Team league. Those of you interested, send us an email with your SC + DT ranking from 2012 season at mattryoung13@hotmail.com and ill pass on the rules. Entry fee will be $40 bucks. Prize money 1st $90 2nd $30 for each game. Overall ranking combined of each game. 1st $250 2nd $125 3rd $75. 8 spots left. Cheers. Matt

9. The_Puma

The_Puma New Member

HiExPrez,
    Im interested if there are any spots left?

10. ExPrez

ExPrez Member

Hi Puma,
    At the moment I've got one spot left in the league but I'm just checking with Dan Stromer as per the post above to see which league he wanted to join. If it's not my league then there is a spot for you.
    Cheers, ExPrez

11. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

pokersnaz wrote: BTW - Walesy - It's Snaz - Pokersnaz. Yep, bit of an injoke with myself there. Jeremys. Iron.

12. The_Puma

The_Puma New Member

Hey ExPrez,
    Any update on if I am in your cash league?

13. Interested in joining a cash league or group, if someone could provide me details it would be much appreciated.

14. GP

GP Guest

[span style='font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px;]Hey POKERSNAZ, [span style='font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px;]I am keen to give the Super Comp a go - Count me in. [span style='font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px;]Cheers, [span style='font-family: Verdana; font-size: 13px;]GP

15. pokersnaz

pokersnaz New Member

<p style='font: inherit;]Momentum is building for the Super Group Comp. <p style='font: inherit;] <p style='font: inherit;]I have noted those who are interested. We are already at 7 confirm and 5 interested. Way ahead of last year where we ended up with 32 coaches! <p style='font: inherit;] <p style='font: inherit;]Cheers to all those who have replied with interest above - good to have those that were in last year returning! Hopefully for me & Walesy we'll have a much better performance this year :) <p style='font: inherit;] <p style='font: inherit;]I will shortly be contacting those who have expressed interest above. <p style='font: inherit;] <p style='font: inherit;]Cheers! <p style='font: inherit;] <p style='font: inherit;]Snaz

16. Nick T

Nick T Guest

@Pokersnaz. I'm in.

17. Schlock

Schlock New Member

Hi guys, we are running a DT cash league over at Fan Footy UK. This is a link for the official threadhttp://www.fanfooty.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=7081

18. Schlock

Schlock New Member

So far in the Fan Footy UK DT Cash League we have
    PAID ENTRANTS
    01.Schlocky
    02.HeavyMen
    03.Atx1303
    04.Slarty
    05.Weeman
    06.Mancdave
    07.Scottymac
    08.UnderAchievers
    09.Brogie
    10.Ianovich (Payment[span style='font-size: 14px; background-color: #ffffff; line-height: 1.3;]Pending[span style='font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.3;]) 11.Anthak (PaymentPending)
    12.DrewM (PaymentPending)
    13.Bones(PaymentPending)
    14.Viddleodge (PaymentPending)
    So there's definitely 4 spots available at this point in time

19. Schlock

Schlock New Member

pokersnaz wrote:
    Hi Walesy & all,
    Looking to do our $50 'Multi-League Competition' again this year - last year we had 30 odd and it would be great to build on this.
    Last year first prize taken out by Clive 'killerdilla' was a cool $1000!
    Prizes will be broken down approximately 70%, 20% & 10% again for 1st, 2nd & 3rd based on Overall End Of Season Points total.
    The good thing this year is that I don't need to merge leagues as we have the one league/competition function so I've called this league 'Super Comp'.
    Please reply to this thread and add me as a friend if you haven't and I will send you administration/payment details.
    Thanks.
    p.s. Walesy - Can you please put this in the main section? Cheers.
    Pokersnaz <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 130px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;][span style='font-size: 14px; background-color: #ffffff;]Please reply & add me as friend if interested and I will send you the payment and league details.
    <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 121px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;][span style='font-size: 14px; background-color: #ffffff;]Please reply & add me as friend if interested and I will send you the payment and league details.
    I'll play. I've added you as a friend,send me the details please

20. Stozraker

Stozraker New Member

What's the details? Do we have league numbers?