2013 Leagues - Cash leagues.

Discussion in 'Leagues' started by walesy, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Schlock

Schlock New Member

Schlock wrote:
    pokersnaz wrote:
    Hi Walesy & all,
    Looking to do our $50 'Multi-League Competition' again this year - last year we had 30 odd and it would be great to build on this.
    Last year first prize taken out by Clive 'killerdilla' was a cool $1000!
    Prizes will be broken down approximately 70%, 20% & 10% again for 1st, 2nd & 3rd based on Overall End Of Season Points total.
    The good thing this year is that I don't need to merge leagues as we have the one league/competition function so I've called this league 'Super Comp'.
    Please reply to this thread and add me as a friend if you haven't and I will send you administration/payment details.
    Thanks.
    p.s. Walesy - Can you please put this in the main section? Cheers.
    Pokersnaz <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 130px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;][span style='font-size: 14px; background-color: #ffffff;]Please reply & add me as friend if interested and I will send you the payment and league details.
    <div id='radePasteHelper' style='position: absolute; left: -10000px; border: 0px solid red; top: 121px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden;][span style='font-size: 14px; background-color: #ffffff;]Please reply & add me as friend if interested and I will send you the payment and league details.
    I'll play. I've added you as a friend,send me the details please still awaiting a reply Pokersnaz, message me the details & I'll send you some money

2. paulkellyjnr

paulkellyjnr New Member

Hi guys - There are positions remaining in the below cash leagues. Walesy should be able to vouch. See below for remaining positions and prize information.
    <strong style='font-size: 14px;]Click here[/b]for more information and how to join.
    $20SC1: *FULL*
    $50SC1: *FULL*
    $50SC2: 4
    $100SC1: *FULL*

$20DT1: 5
    $50DT1: *FULL*
    $100DT1: 8
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome back for the 2013 Cash League Season!

With 2012 boasting over 150 participants and $7.5K in prizes, 2013 looks set to be a big year! In 2013, we will cater for $20, $50 and $100 leagues across DT & SC. Positions are limited, so be sure not to miss out!

The leagues will be modeled on those run in the past two years, with 18 participants per league and a strong weighting placed on overall ranking (national ranking out of 400K players):

$20 League
    1st Rank: $200
    2nd Rank: $100
    Grand Final Winner: $50

$50 League
    1st Rank: $500
    2nd Rank: $250
    Grand Final Winner: $100

$100 League
    1st Rank: $1000
    2nd Rank: $500
    Grand Final Winner: $200

Click herefor more information and to join.

3. paulkellyjnr

paulkellyjnr New Member

<p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]Hi guys - another league has just closed. Enter NOW! <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;] <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]Positions remaining: <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;] <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$20SC1: *FULL* <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$50SC1: *FULL* <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$50SC2: *FULL* <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$50SC3: 17 <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$100SC1: *FULL* <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;] <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$20DT1: 4 <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$50DT1: *FULL* <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$100DT1: 8

4. Grizzles

Grizzles Active Member

Hey Paulkelly just letting u know that I joined the $20dt and the $50 sc comps. When i joined the $50 sc3 one it says its only you and I not the 17 that you mentioned previously! Great system you are running too and appreciate the work that went into it!

5. pokersnaz

pokersnaz New Member

Hi all (Walesy please note),
    font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;]

font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;] <div style='line-height: 17px; color: #2a2a2a; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;]Due to the low interest and some personal reasons, I've decided to NOT do the Super Group comp this year. <div style='line-height: 17px; color: #2a2a2a; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;]
    <div style='line-height: 17px; color: #2a2a2a; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;]Thanks & apologies for the inconvenience, <div style='line-height: 17px; color: #2a2a2a; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;]
    <div style='line-height: 17px; color: #2a2a2a; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;]All the best with this year. <div style='line-height: 17px; color: #2a2a2a; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;]
    <div style='line-height: 17px; color: #2a2a2a; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;]Regards, <div style='line-height: 17px; color: #2a2a2a; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;]
    <div style='line-height: 17px; color: #2a2a2a; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: #ffffff;]Snaz.

6. paulkellyjnr

paulkellyjnr New Member

Grizzles wrote:
    Hey Paulkelly just letting u know that I joined the $20dt and the $50 sc comps. When i joined the $50 sc3 one it says its only you and I not the 17 that you mentioned previously! Great system you are running too and appreciate the work that went into it! Hi mate - apologies it wasn't clear! Those numbers refer to positions remaining. Thanks for the kind words, and good luck for the year!
    Cheers - PK

7. paulkellyjnr

paulkellyjnr New Member

<p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]Hi guys - With only one week until Round 01, time is running out - JOIN NOW! <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;] <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]Positions remaining: <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;] <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$20SC1: 1 <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$50SC1: *FULL* <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$50SC2: *FULL* <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$50SC3: 12 <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$100SC1: *FULL* <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;] <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$20DT1: 2 <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$50DT1: *FULL* <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]$100DT1: 8 <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;] <p style='color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 20px;]Click hereto join.

8. bfish

bfish New Member

I've just joined the $50 SC league. tunas.

9. paulkellyjnr

paulkellyjnr New Member

bfish wrote:
    I've just joined the $50 SC league. tunas. Thanks mate - received!

10. The Swandogs

The Swandogs New Member

G'day mate I joined the 100SC a while ago. I just joined the 50SC and the 100DT, under the name The Swandogs

11. las_cons

las_cons New Member

Just joined $50 SC3!

12. las_cons

las_cons New Member

Just joined $50 SC3!

13. The_General

The_General Member

If anyone is interested, I've got a cash league set up looking for more teams.
    It's $50 entry with a 50/50 cash split between overall points leader and GF winner.
    If interested PM me.

14. las_cons

las_cons New Member

Joined $50 SC3 a few days ago!