2013 Leagues - Platinum Leagues.

Discussion in 'Leagues' started by walesy, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Matty C

Matty C New Member

I was in the platinum league last year and it was great fun. After a disappointing year I won't have the credentials to make it this year, but I'd love to be a part of one of the other competitive leagues.
    2012 - 18498th (eww) 2011 - 11th 2010 - 546th
    Also I've had to reregister as I couldn't remember what email address I signed up to TooSerious with!

2. Jay

Jay New Member

Definitely not good enough for a Platinum, Diamond, Gold, etc league, but would still like good competition, maybe Aluminium? Not sure if this is the right place to post, but finished: 2012 - 1749 2011 - 211 2010 - 1st year, not Too Serious

3. stripey

stripey Well-Known Member

Hey guys, 553 last year after dropping about 200 in the last week and keen to get into a real tough competition... Last couple of years prior to that would have been around the 5k mark but was playing for league wins, not best overall score...Fired up for another big year!

4. Finished 1,076 last year and would love to be involved if there are any spots available.

5. Stampede

Stampede Member

Finished a decent 384th last year but that was one out of the box with no other year better than 3700th so feel free to judge accordingly!

6. Fed_Fed

Fed_Fed New Member

First year i tried for overall last year ended up on 1140th, was in the top 600 but really feel away in the last few rounds

7. Breaker

Breaker New Member

Hey Walesy, just wondering when will we get notice about the platinum league or other higher tier leagues?

8. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Now, this is definitely a ball that I dropped!
    I'll run through the list when I get home tonight, and send out invites- provided people still have the league space for it!!

9. Breaker

Breaker New Member

Yea, all good! Keeping my last league slot open for this haha.