2013 Leagues - Supercoach Leagues.

Discussion in 'Leagues' started by walesy, Jan 30, 2013.

1. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

Somebody has left [TS]SooTerious - 442344 currently 17/18
    also, need some more geelong supporters to fill[TS]CommittedCats-811711 currently 13/18

2. OziBatla

OziBatla New Member

I've started up a new WA league for anyone interested [TS] WAytooserious 771715 <p class='score ] <p class='arrow]

3. Len

Len Cockburn Knightrider Staff Member

Lenh191 wrote:
    Post Goddard era starts here :) Sainters Too Serious league;[span style='font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.3;]Seriously Lenny - 297634 I forgot the TS bit Walesy, want me to reboot it?

4. Popey

Popey Member

Vic Country league Is full!

5. Don Ferret

Don Ferret Guest

OK, so I've been lurking around TS for a couple of years & have finally decided to redge. In that spirit I've started TS Rookies - code 270980. Intended for those that havent been in a TS league before, yet are proper serious about their SuperCoach & want to give the league Vets around here a run for their money.

6. Knucklebusters

Knucklebusters New Member

I have joined your league DON. Cheers

7. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Lenh191 wrote:
    Lenh191 wrote:
    Post Goddard era starts here :) Sainters Too Serious league;[span style='font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.3;]Seriously Lenny - 297634 I forgot the TS bit Walesy, want me to reboot it? Nah, that's alright mate. :D
    (Though you might be able to edit your league name- go into your league, then edit your own profile- can you change it in there?)

8. Len

walesy wrote:
    Lenh191 wrote:
    Lenh191 wrote:
    Post Goddard era starts here :) Sainters Too Serious league;[span style='font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.3;]Seriously Lenny - 297634 I forgot the TS bit Walesy, want me to reboot it? Nah, that's alright mate. :D
    (Though you might be able to edit your league name- go into your league, then edit your own profile- can you change it in there?) Done :) TS Seriously Lenny

9. Damn

Damn Guest

Ok Guys N Gals, New league created for, not too serious. [TS]ThisIsSerious 457060

10. Taynath67

Taynath67 Guest

Like last year, a league for all the ladies on tooserious.....[TS] Ladies League...code 631536. Two of us in the league so far, come on girls join in and make it a great league.

11. trav00

trav00 Guest

Has anyone got a supercoach draft league going??? I would love to join,

12. Malteaser

Malteaser Member

trav00 wrote:Has anyone got a supercoach draft league going??? I would love to join,&#160;Ultimate football, far better League Name TS Legends Keeper code 348209

13. Don Ferret

Don Ferret Guest

TS Rookies is full.

14. TigerFan

TigerFan Guest

For the VIC COUNTRY FOLK! TSVC Crew, Code 505396

15. warsaken

warsaken Active Member

[span style='font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.3;][TS]SooTerious is once again full. [span style='font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.3;]
    [span style='font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.3;][TS]Committed Cats still 4 spots left.

16. The_Swert

The_Swert Active Member

When I try to join a league nothing seems to happen. Does it require confirmation from the league creator or something? I don't recall any issues in past years, you normally enter the code and goes straight through.

17. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

The_Swert wrote:
    When I try to join a league nothing seems to happen. Does it require confirmation from the league creator or something? I don't recall any issues in past years, you normally enter the code and goes straight through. my guess is that the league you are trying to join is full

18. Len

The_Swert wrote:
    When I try to join a league nothing seems to happen. Does it require confirmation from the league creator or something? I don't recall any issues in past years, you normally enter the code and goes straight through. Usually that means the league is full

19. Sainterz12

Sainterz12 Member

[TS] Y So Serious? - 968188

20. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Swert, let us know when you try a league that does that- So I can mark them off as full!
    Hate the thought of people coming here, hitting that, well, essentially a bug at VS, and then leaving cause they couldn't get a league- rather than realising that the current ones are full, and kicking off their own new one!