2014 Brownlow Punting Syndicate

Discussion in 'On the punt' started by Bearfly, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

After first posting this opportunity in the W2SP (Way 2 Serious Punters Punt Club) private Club forum, I am opening up an offer to all TSer's interested in getting in on the punting action on the 2014 Brownlow Medal team vote multi's (and any other viable markets on the Medal). The proposal is to form a syndicate to enable anyone to have an opportunity at the potentially rewarding returns the Medal can throw up each year, but many regulars here simply can't afford to outlay the larger stakes. $25 per share, with no limit on the amount of shares per person. Use Holey's predictions as the basis of the syndicate bets. Anyone interested in having a crack, leave a comment here and also send me a PM - this can be a good opportunity to make some very decent coin!!!

2. anthak

anthak Moderator Staff Member

Hey mate, great idea! I'll chuck in $25. I'll PM you too.

3. Bucko

Bucko Active Member

I'm in, shot you a reply to the email.

4. Fish

Fish New Member

Sounds good Bear - I'm in.

5. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

Bear did you get my email - keen for a share.

6. Bearfly

Bearfly Moderator Staff Member

Sweet fellas, am just getting together a list of who has committed to jump on board and how many shares each person wants and will email/PM all of you with details of how to sort out payment. Have got a decent response so far, so it looks like we will have a decent kitty to work with - meaning the potential for a big collect will be there :) Jacko has also mentioned that he will provide his model predictions as soon as he completes them (hopefully this evening/tomorrow) so we can work with both Holey's predictions as well as Jacko's!!! I have a good feeling about this folks :)

7. snoz

snoz Moderator

Will PM Bear......would loveflutter but cant make it happen from over here, so this is ideal.

8. Mannco

Mannco Guest

Is it still possible to get on? Probably way too late.