2015 Round Review: Round 2

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 12, 2015.

By walesy on Apr 12, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

STATS ARE UP! LET THE SERVER HAMMERING COMMENCE!

Your captain knocks up a 142, your other team doesn't crumble in the second half and salutes by two points and you don't need to ask yourself 'What to do with Ablett' due to not owning him.

Sometime this footy caper can give up some good weeks. :)

(Unless of course, you had Ablett as captain and support the Hawks, then you get my sympathies :D)

As the final game rolls to a close, let us know how you've gone! Bench Goodes for Oxley? Get on in time to ditch Cripps? Enjoyed a blinder from Martin after last weeks debacle? Let us know!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 12, 2015.

1. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Is there an overview for leagues like there was in previous SC editions? Used to be able to see if you got a win or loss. Think I tied as well.

Game of fine cuts indeed, Missed leaving the C on Fyfe and playing Saad. Will cost towards end of season but overall rank is heading in right direction.

Barring disasters trading is simple this week.

Goodes -> Oxley
      Lamb -> Hogan
    2. TheTassieHawk
    3. bunza;-)
      bunza;-)
      2299 which jumps me up to just outside the top 3K. Could have been 2417 and equal 51st for the week if I had the E on Oxley instead of Brown and rolled the dice on Fyfe instead being safe taking Pendles scores (but hindsight is a wonderful thing). Was thinking of going Goldy to TBC last week, but I think ill be scrapping that plan!!
    4. bunza;-)
      bunza;-)
      Also stoked that the Dons were able to stand up and fight back, thought they were gone when they were 16 down with 10+ to play
    5. Jason
      Jason
      If he keeps laying 8 tackles a game, 100 SC isn't going to be that much of an issue.
    6. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
    7. JPK
      JPK
      You're a Hawks supporter aren't you Ant??? This makes no sense!
    8. NedFlanders
      NedFlanders
      Maybe so. Plus, if he doesn't miss games he will moo sooner, which is a good thing given he and Cripps both have the Rd11 bye. You have me thinking now!
    9. petethepublisher
      petethepublisher
      Only good thing that happened this week was that the Saints won but ididn't tip them.
      Went away for the weekend and lodt touch. Stuffed up the Captain's loophole with Ablett and O'brien , lost gibson and had Brown as sub instead of Oxley and just managed 2064. Was intop 1000 last week and presumably am now stuffed. Need to do some clever trades. What a crap turnaround.
    10. Jason
      Jason
      Ablett apparently has a breakeven of 224 this week.
      What say you chief - do we trust these BE numbers or wait for TS stats to roll over?
    11. thokash
      thokash
      2269 for me probably about average, my bench scoring rookies are going great though just ask them!

I have the Ablett dilemma, really unsure what to do on that one but thinking about keeping him.

Only move I'm thinking of making is getting rid of KK, Suns just don't have the inside ball winners to get the ball out to him, and I have 50k to turn him into Higgins or Docherty.

Also have Cripps and Newton and no van Berlo, so will consider that too.
    12. anthak
      anthak
      yes, very confusing :)
    13. Senator96
      Senator96
      Who the hell is KK? Surprised so many jumped off Van Berlo given his nab cup numbers were never going to be great coming back from so long out of the game. Happy to say I got that one right, sure plenty I didn't though.

2238 so much better than last week and good to see oxley and Ahmed saad score well after they loomed large as correction trades after last week. Didn't trade so definitely will use both available this week before price changes. Fyfe as captain came off nicely, plenty of solid scores but not sure about my goodes, Minson and miller selections mainly so two of those will be in the firing line this week
    14. anthak
      anthak
      2211 for me. not great.
      Hurt badly by not benching Goodes after he was named sub. especially considering Oxley was sitting on my bench as an unused emergency. 2317 woulda been much better.
    15. anthak
      anthak
      Kim Kardashian
    16. willy
      willy
      2132 with Gibson late out hurting looked for the late change saw mitchell then at 1/4 time looked for gibbos score only to find he was out too (damn greek easter foiling me). Its also time to say goodbye to the little master with be of 224 thats not looking likely the way he is playing with one arm. Look to offload to sloane or JPK make 100k+ and then decide to off either goodes to oxley or up cripps to rich, ahhhh decisions decisions
    17. anthak
      anthak
      Had to look up the spelling :)

Kade Kolodjashnij
      #28 Gold Coast Suns
    18. DC
      DC
      That sucks... I would have been very annoyed... that's why Twitter is great for late changes re outs and subs.
    19. DC
      DC
      2300 for me. No Ablett to worry about and I will make a couple of trades this week to get 2 players in that I should have had from the start.
    20. jp
      jp
      2236 - pretty happy since I had the c on gaj, plus bartel and Oxley on the bench.

So what to do with garry? My head says, keep him he'll come good. My heart says TRADE!

TU: Head
      TD: Heart