2015 Round Review: Round 2

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 12, 2015.

By walesy on Apr 12, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

STATS ARE UP! LET THE SERVER HAMMERING COMMENCE!

Your captain knocks up a 142, your other team doesn't crumble in the second half and salutes by two points and you don't need to ask yourself 'What to do with Ablett' due to not owning him.

Sometime this footy caper can give up some good weeks. :)

(Unless of course, you had Ablett as captain and support the Hawks, then you get my sympathies :D)

As the final game rolls to a close, let us know how you've gone! Bench Goodes for Oxley? Get on in time to ditch Cripps? Enjoyed a blinder from Martin after last weeks debacle? Let us know!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Bucko
      Bucko
      I think Rich will score more, but VB will make more cash given he is $133k cheaper. I guess if you think Rich might turn into a keeper then Rich would be the smart option
    2. RPritch
      RPritch
      I think I'll keep him, if I can become certain before the start of the round that it's a max of two weeks. If he wasn't expected to drop in ownership before he certainly will now and I don't believe the talk I've heard that him not playing won't improve his shoulder, it's pretty clear that he shouldn't have played these first 2 rounds and if he hadn't he'd be raring to go this round. Will be glad to see him smash it when he comes back.
    3. bunza;-)
      bunza;-)
      If Cripps is not name, he will become NVB for me. I can see the Crows winning at least 6 of their next 8, so VB should continue to ave 80-90. If so, he will make approx. $200k before his bye, so I'm happy to have a punt on that.
    4. port_leschenault
      port_leschenault
      Ah, my mistake. You apple islander blog writers - all look the same :p
    5. JM
      JM
      Thanks for the info Phil, I didn't see the game. Well I guess he was playing against the best in form ruck in the competition. Would love to switch him to Goldy but don't have the coin. Other more pressing things to worry about this week anyway. Here's hoping he learns something from Goldy and turns it up a few notches this week.
    6. JM
      JM
      Rich has been playing very well, I should think he will average around 100 for the season, early call to make but that's what I reckon. So go Rich if you want more of a keeper, and possibly upgrade him nearer the end of the season if you have a few trade tickets to play with.
      NVB as everyone thinks should average around the 80s, maybe he will get the odd ton if he's had a blinder. Get him in as a cash cow, no more, no less.
    7. stripey
      stripey
      Thanks guys, I will go Rich over NVB as I intend to keep till well after the byes, so the cash generation is not as important as the increased scoring potential.
    8. BigRon81
      BigRon81
      Not when you are in a league that you have finished top on total points a couple of times yet ninth on the ladder ;-)