2015 Round Review: Round 4.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 26, 2015.

By walesy on Apr 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Wowzers, how held the faith with Cripps?!? Gunna see some amazing salary growth over the next few weeks with that 172 in his rolling average!
    That said, Cripps, Vanderburg and Miller all sitting on my bench this week stings a bit. Specially with Heeney's 7 on the field!!
    Reckon364 from the midfield bench has got to be a record of some kind, doesn't it?
    How have you gone?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 26, 2015.

1. BJWNFI
      BJWNFI
      2188 and move up to 261 overall. Might take a screen shot of my SC home page as I very much doubt I'll be that high again!
    2. jp
      jp
      Terrible for me 1895!! My worst score in years.

Although there was still stuff to be happy about, cripps, goldie, fyfe all doing great. Unfortunately oxley, lamumba, mcintosh, heeney, shaw and vanBerlo saw me suffer badly. Plus I had the C on sloane with hogan and V-berg on the bench.
    3. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      another with Heeney onfield ahead of Miller & Sheed

a score of 2081 saw me have 3 wins and 3 losses in league play - and cop a 100 point belting from Eddie V in Group F of the Champions League, but surprisingly I was ahead of par for the week

I have just broken into the top 10k after a 60k ranking after Round 1 and pending Thursday night selections have to look at who will have to cop the axe so I can get Krak, Tarrent or both into my team

4. TheTassieHawk
    5. TopHeavy
      TopHeavy
      2121 for me. Had Heeney on the bench and Fyfe as capt. Krakoer was nice coverage for Gray.
    6. Nick
      Nick
      Finished with 2041, and still sending me up in rankings showing how tough as round it was. Dodged some bullets but not others.

Of course my trade to Sloane, which was as logical as you could get, backfired when he got concussed (I think) and spudded it. Just typical SC rubbish really. Finally get some points out of The Bont but not as much as I'd hoped.

Had Cripps on the field and Heeney on the bench which helped alleviate the pain, plus Fyfe as captain.

Newnes is starting to wear my patience thin.

7. faz_2000
      faz_2000
      2102 with Jelwood skippering instead of Fyfe... or JPK... or Griffen... or VDB. Dang it.

Top 1000, though, so that's OK. More cows a-coming in this week.

Never wavered on Cripps. Very happy to own right now.
    8. BJWNFI
      BJWNFI
      Agree Nick, I've got Newnes head on the block and the axe is a hovering but would prefer to hold a trade this week as I've already done one. What do peeps think are the best trades for Newnes if you had say $50-75k to spend?
    9. Senator96
      Senator96
      A pathetic 1960 this week which is as bad a round as I can remember (bye rounds aside) That included 177 from cripps but heeney and van berlo on the field. Also have the newnes headache but he's not the non rookie to be spudding it in my team.

Opted for james Kelly this year as a POD this year who had been okay up until yesterday but 35 was pathetic and cost me my league game. Hogan filled in well for Robbie gray but now I read he's no certainty for this week either. Still have 28 trades so will use two this week for krakeour and Tarrant, not idea to offload rookies who still have plenty of $ to make but not sure I want to let those two ships sail.
    10. insider
      insider
      keep in mind the impact lachlan hansen will have returning to the senior side. He's the preferred loose man and Tarrant has previously only averaged as high as 61 in supercoach. Might make you 50-75k in 2 or 3 games time, but i cant see him being one that will provide upwards of 150k over 6 weeks... if that makes any sense at all. the trade isnt worth the little income he'll bring is what im getting at!
    11. jimbowan
      jimbowan
      Top work Fitzy!!
    12. graeme
      graeme
      top work Fizzy!
    13. JPK
      JPK
      Any danger the Crows' Scott Thompson holds his form for the rest of the year?

130's might be a stretch, but it'd be damn nice!
    14. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      whether or not hansen returns this week or next Tarrant should be a pretty good chance of reaching $300K within 3-5 weeks if he can score 60-65 per week

using the TS SC salary calculator Tarrant will hit $294k (a gain of $150K) if he scores
      - 65, 65, 65 ($294k after Rd7)
      - 63, 63, 63, 63 ($294k After Rd8)
      - 61, 61, 61, 61, 61 ($294k after Rd9)

if he scores 55 and 55 in the next 2 rounds and each week after he will reach $271k (a quick gain of $127k) after Rd6 then completely plateau.
    15. Iain
      Iain
      Even if he averages 61 from now on, he'll increase in value by 140 grand after his next 2 games.
    16. Iain
      Iain
      Beat me to it TTH
    17. RPritch
      RPritch
      Gibson $504 700, Hooker $502 900, Bob Murphy $482 800, Birchall $479 000, McGovern $465 100 and McDonald $457 300 are my 6 favourite between $450K - $505K. B Smith and H Shaw maybe better to pick up later on in the year as they may drop in price a fair bit.
    18. insider
      insider
      IF grandma had balls she'd be grandpa.
      i respect your opinion tho even if i think its bad advice
    19. RPritch
      RPritch
      I don't get it, because him scoring 61 in each of the next two games is not just realistic, it is likely (61 isn't much)
    20. insider
      insider
      2013 Games Log for Robbie Tarrant
      Round 23-34 points. Round 22-30 points. Round 21-65 points. Round 20-28 points. Round 19-27 points..... I can keep going. His highest average in a year (of which he has only ever played a max of 15 games) is 60.6 mate.
      By all means trade him in, no sweat off my sack. I'd be happy to eat humble pie when he averages 100 points and is a keeper and everyone except me has him... I was just offering my opinion as a Kangas member and supercoach enthusiast. Take it with the proverbial salt pinch if you like.
      Cheers