2015 Round Review: Round 4.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 26, 2015.

By walesy on Apr 26, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Wowzers, how held the faith with Cripps?!? Gunna see some amazing salary growth over the next few weeks with that 172 in his rolling average!
    That said, Cripps, Vanderburg and Miller all sitting on my bench this week stings a bit. Specially with Heeney's 7 on the field!!
    Reckon364 from the midfield bench has got to be a record of some kind, doesn't it?
    How have you gone?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 26, 2015.

1. bjaensch
      bjaensch
      Crafty, I apologise unreservedly for my comment, it was meant to be a lighthearted tongue in cheek comment that obviously did not work.

With the utmost respect, I cannot take you up on your offer. I no longer bet on anything as I demonstrated my complete lack of skill for far too long many years ago and which cost me far too much money.
    2. Crafty Yarni
      Crafty Yarni
      Bj mate.......

I laughed when i read your initial comment. There is no need for any apology.

Where the apology should come from is from those $1.17 favorites so keep falling over in last legs coating me a won.

Your comments are seen as light hearted hiking by me.

So once again a a friend, i will ask that you take back your apology s their was no need for it and give me two selections that you think might get up in the footy this weekend.
    3. Crafty Yarni
      Crafty Yarni
      Just woke up. .. hence the spelling and typo errors.