2015 Round Review: Round 5.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 3, 2015.

By walesy on May 3, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Another Sunday afternoon and another weekend of football comes to a close.
    Did you manage to get Oxley onto the field this week? Perhaps Goodes finally did something good for your team? Or did he languish on the bench, Cripps-style?
    Either way, seen a couple of decent scores brewing across my leagues, would love to hear how you went!

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 3, 2015.

1. TheTassieHawk
    2. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      Could not agree more, it is the unknown and that is the gamble with everyone other than elite mids. The one thing I do know is newnes is stinking it up and does not appear to be making the transition we all hoped. I like what MacD has done thus far, but his past shows no insight. Surprisingly, B.Smith was not that consistant last year looking at his games. Lots of big scores, but lots of average returns as well. I will never touch hooker again after being burnt before, and Houli is too much cash. I have Heater, Gibbo, HarryO and rookies currently, and if you look through all the previous premiums, they are all ??? Simpson looks beyond it, Hodge will be rested, Malsexy looks troubled, enright and fisher are too old, Taylor Murphy and rance look to have it again still, and MacD, pittard, McGovern and docherty seem to have stepped it up...