2015 Round Review: Round 6.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 10, 2015.

By walesy on May 10, 2015 at 10:00 AM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

I brought in Barlow this weekend, so I'm pretty happy with that trade, but then, I also brought in Glenn, upon which I'm not so happy about.

Also unfortunately, I was one of those unlucky coaches who traded out of Salem this week! Missed his 117 and corresponding triple awesome price rise.

Ah well, can't win them every week. (Or any week so far! :D)

How have you guys gone this week?

ps- with tonight being Mothers Day, there's a good chance the stats will be delayed through to tomorrow...

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 10, 2015.

1. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      I heard about it yesterday...but can't remember where. I definitely am leaving Glenn alone. Trading Rich to JPK and McIntosh to Mckenzie.
    2. leematty
      leematty
      Hattrick already and still 20 minutes to go ;-)
    3. bunza;-)
      bunza;-)
      2225 which moved me up to 195. First time I have cracked the top 200 and first time I have had 28 trades after R7 as well. Looking at bring in a swan this week, but no idea who. Parker, Jack and TMitch all look like value. Heeney will probably makes way for McKenzie.
    4. Nick
      Nick
      2190 which I'm fairly happy with, moved another 1000 spots up.

Newnes to McDonald worked a treat, however Sloane continues to kill me.
      Salem on the bench annoying, but when he's averaging 68 and Tarrant was averaging 100 you go with Taz!

Some cows ready for culling....

5. markso1077
      markso1077
      2269 which looking at everyone else's scores seems quite respectable. Thought I would slip in the overall but moved up to 6th from 15th. Traded out Salem before the round but was unlikely to field him based on his average.

Heeney => McKenzie
      Hogan => T. Mitchell

...looking the likely trade this week.
    6. walesy
      walesy
      Ok, Stats are up.
    7. ARC
      ARC
      Everyone will bring in McKenzie

Is T Mitch worth it? Will he continue to get games? Will he be a top 10 forward? Decisions, decisions......
    8. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      cheers mate

i was a little surprised that the stats appear to show Mcintosh has more cash to make than one would think although his average is inflated a little due to his large Rd1 score

besides Hogan which rookies are everyone looking to trade out in the next 2-3 weeks before we reach the bye rounds ??
    9. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      I am asking the same thing...will he continue. He was a gun a few seasons ago but was overlooked for all of last year.

I had a quick look last night and can go McIntosh to McKenzie and then Rich to JPK or Rich to TMitch leaving me $150 for next week/s when Rockliff and Sloane bottom out.
    10. TopHeavy
      TopHeavy
      Sloane might have a fractured cheek and be out for a month
    11. yoss
      yoss
      This also confused me Senator -Simmo wasn't listed as an out on Thursday night, but Final Teams on Sunday said there were no late changes. I'm guessing Simmo was an out on Friday afternoon in final teams for Sunday games.
    12. Senator96
      Senator96
      @ yoss it couldn't have been an out with Fridays teams as I checked as I always do friday arvo and he was still listed. Thought given his SC and DT relevance there might have been something mentioned about it, nothing even on AFL website. They said on 3AW that he should be back this week though, here's hoping.

Good news no fracture for Selwood and he's declared himself a certain starter this week. Haven't heard anything about Sloane but surely there should be some news there fairly soon.

Depending on teams i'm looking at either McIntosh to McKenzie but would rather give McIntosh one more week and look at moving him on for lever who I think will be a good cash cow. Heeney has to go so McKenzie can be brought in as a mid and open up the def/mid mpp. Really keen on getting Tom Mitchell in given his price but only have one more spot for a premium in the forward line and deledio will probably become fairly cheap in a few weeks. Lots to think about this week.

13. stripey
      stripey
      The issue I have with Deledio is that he is not going to be 100% fit due to the achilles. The Tiges desperately need in him the forward line but I see him being managed for the rest of the season. Could be time to no longer consider Lids a premium?
    14. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      I just checked on Facebook and it looks like the news was announced around 1215pm Saturday and was picked up by some of the other SC sites
    15. stowie
      stowie
      Ohhhh Sloane :(

@SuperFooty: INJURY UPDATE: Rory Sloane will miss 6 weeks after Adelaide Crows confirm he will have surgery on broken cheekbone.
    16. bjaensch
      bjaensch
      Vandenburg and Newton are the ones on my radar to get rid of first. Limited additional upside to both. I concur re McIntosh, he has some more cash to generate. Hogan is only likely to hold steady this week with his BE of 77, but might resume a bit more growth for a couple more weeks IMHO; plus with Hawks having no tall DEF's he could be in for a field day... :)

My 2 cents, YMMV.
    17. JoshyC
      JoshyC
      so he slots in nicely after the buys...last upgrade belongs to Sloane :)
    18. ike2112_01
      ike2112_01
      Damn it!

Thats too long to hold isn't it?

I have him in all 3 games - SC, DT and AFL.

I was hoping to do some upgrade/downgrading this week too - Bellchambers and McIntosh (or Dalgleish) on my radar, now looks like I'm gonna have to drop Heeney and Sloane instead.

Or do I carry Sloane for a week and ditch the maxed-out McIntosh and Hogan for McKenzie and Mitchell now so that I don't lose $$$ ?
    19. Crafty Yarni
    20. stowie
      stowie
      More SC injury news with Adam Saad not available this week and also Glenn limping off at training.... sheeesh