2015 Team entry: Round by Round

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by insider, Apr 2, 2015.

1. YAD69

YAD69 Moderator Staff Member

Groote Eylandt Football Club - Round 19 Team Announcement
    Def: James Frawley, Shaun Burgoyne, Cameron Sutcliffe, Jake Lloyd[oop] (Lin Jong)
    Mid: Trent Cotchin, Patrick Cripps, Ben Cunnington, Daniel Hannebery (Tendai Mzungu )
    Ruc: Tom Nicholls (Jonathan Giles)
    Fwd: Dayne Zorko, Marcus Bontempelli, Jamie Cripps, Jack Darling (Tyrone Vickery)
    IC: Jordan Lewis, Cameron Guthrie

Go Cuda's

2. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

<div id='spBody' class='Forum_Normal' style='background-color: #ffffff;] <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]King Island Monarchs <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;] <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]B: Houli, Rance, Broadbent, McIntosh (Thurlow) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]M: Priddis, Thompson, Boak, Dal Santo (Melksham) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]R: Naitanui <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]F: Kennedy, Murdoch, Betts, Bell (Walker) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]I: Macrae, Zaharakis(Henderson) The axe has fallen after last week's disappointing loss. Murdoch comes in to add some pace to a forward line that was looking slow with big Tex paying the price. Mid-season recruit McIntosh replaces Thurlow, who hopefully just needs a couple of weeks to freshen up in the 2's. <div class='Forum_Normal' style='background-color: #ffffff;]

3. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

Staghorn Flat Bulls R19 Team for another pivotal clash this week against Pakenham, a win would all but guarantee back to back finals appearances for the Bulls, with a tricky assignment to follow next week. ]One change this week ]In: Lobb ]Out: Bastinac B: Ibbotson, Mackie, Dempster, Kelly (Duryea) M: Rocky, Coniglio, Hill, Boyd (Weller) R: McEvoy F: Roughead, Lynch, Jetta, Kelly (Reid) I: Stanton, Lobb (Bruce)

4. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

Gisborne Grenades for a run around against the Monarchs Lake, Grundy, Hunt, Hombsch (Hamling) Masten, Hill, Neale, McVeigh (Grigg) Maric Riewoldt, Steele, Christensen, Casboult Ambrose, Lennon With Steele out, my team will now be Lake, Grundy, Hunt, Hombsch Masten, Hill, Neale, McVeigh (Grigg) Maric Riewoldt, Ambrose, Christensen, Casboult Hamling, Lennon

5. DamoH

DamoH Well-Known Member

Late change for the Smugglers - an OOP Jake Lever replaces Lids in the Fwd line. Will update TSLeagues later.

6. insider

insider Administrator Staff Member

after seemingly jinxing myself by simply stating 'unchanged', Tomlinson has been dropped for the Giants. As a result, team entry is as follows: McDonald *2 Saad Hibberd (HarryO) Vince Steven Smith Treloar (Lonergan) Wood Gawn Dahlhaus Wingard Taylor (Tomlinson) Cross Wallis (Mullett)

7. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

Lockout Round 19

8. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

<table id='tblPostBody77158' width='100%' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' align='left' border='0' style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px;] <td align='left' valign='top' style='padding: 0px; border: 0px; text-align: left; width: 100%;] <div id='spBody' class='Forum_Normal]
    Korumburra Blowflys - Round 19 team

Deja vu - another week, another must win game for the Blowflys. A finals defining game, 5th v 8th as we travel to Blanchetown to take on the Bunyips. Another big battle in the Giant Tap award too this week, with the Golden One taking on Big Sauce.

Stevie Johnson's fist was unlucky to be accidentally headbutted in an MMA style ground tussle last week, resulting in a week off for the creative sniper. Johannisen has been in red hot form, very unlucky timing with his injury. The selection commitee has recalled a couple of senior players to step in and provide wisdom and experience in Stokes and Walker. A straight swap of youthful exuberance with Lonie back in for Turner. Hartung and O'Brien stiff to miss this week. The possibilty of a late call up for either could result in a a sub role or 100+! Let's hope both sides avoid injuries and the dreaded sub vest doesn't play a part in the final result.

In : A. Walker, M. Stokes, J. Lonie

Out: S. Johnson (suspended), J. Johannisen (injured), K. Turner (omitted)

D - C. Enright, L. Dunn, M. Williams, A. Walker (EMG) C. Shenton
    M - R. Sloane, M. Blicavs, T. Greene A. Brayshaw (EMG) Z. O'Brien
    R - T. Goldstein
    F -S. Motlop, S. Wellingham, P. Puopolo J. Lonie (EMG) Z. Clarke
    IC - M. Blicavs, S. Wright (EMG) B. Hartung

9. JPK

Unless I'm very-much mistaken, the Pakenham Parasites team has not been named in this forum post for R19. The team in TSLeagues has been updated since R18, so atleast there was some activity from Coach DamoSaints. Unless I'm very-much mistaken again, the Korumburra Blowflys team in TSLeagues conflicts with the team named late in this forum by Coach Mick. Its also got Blicavs named twice (he's not that good Mick!) [​IMG] The conflict is Stokes / Blicavs on the IC, and the fact Blicavs was named twice. In my opinion the team in TSLeagues stands, which had been updated since R18, and not the one named in this forum.

10. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

In his write up in this forum, he's named Blicavs twice in the MID and I/C.....probably a typo.......

11. JPK

choppers wrote:
    In his write up in this forum, he's named Blicavs twice in the MID and I/C.....probably a typo....... Yeah, noticed that, and just edited my post. Something seemed fishy as I was reading the team, just couldn't work out what it was... it took a couple of scotches (sorry, a couple of times reading it) to work out what was going on.

12. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

JPK wrote:
    Unless I'm very-much mistaken, the Pakenham Parasites team has not been named in this forum post for R19. The team in TSLeagues has been updated since R18, so atleast there was some activity from Coach DamoSaints. Unless I'm very-much mistaken again, the Korumburra Blowflys team in TSLeagues conflicts with the team named late in this forum by Coach Mick. Its also got Blicavs named twice (he's not that good Mick!) [​IMG] The conflict is Stokes / Blicavs on the IC, and the fact Blicavs was named twice. In my opinion the team in TSLeagues stands, which had been updated since R18, and not the one named in this forum. Sorry about that - the team above is correct. I made some late changes in TSleagues about 5 mins before kick off tonight. I did a bit of copy / paste action from last weeks team entry post and didn't change Blicavs -&amp;gt; Stokes in I/C. All good

13. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

* and yes, Blicavs is that good :D

14. choppers

Banchang Barcrawlers team for RD20 vs Eden Whalers DEF: Laidler Newnes Hodge Docherty (Pearce) MID: Adams Montagna Selwood Gaff (Shaw) RUC: Pyke FWD: Blair Cunningham Lambert Walters I/C: Gibson Suckling (Whiley) OUT: Cooney IN: Suckling

15. eagle_eyed

eagle_eyed Training the house down!

Southern Cross team for the last match of their season; <table cellspacing='10] <td style='text-align: left;' rowspan='2]Def: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDef1_8]Colin Garland [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDefScore1_8] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDef2_8]Harry Taylor [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDefScore2_8] <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDefScoreB1_8]
    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDef3_8]Sam Butler [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDefScore3_8] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDef4_8]Sam DAY [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDefScore4_8](OOP) <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HDefScoreB2_8]
    <td style='text-align: left;' rowspan='2]Mid: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMid1_8]Andrew Swallow [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMidScore1_8] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMid2_8]Dane Swan [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMidScore2_8] <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMidB1_8' style='background-color: #ffff00;]Alex Neal-Bullen [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMidScoreB1_8]
    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMid3_8]Mitch DUNCAN [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMidScore3_8] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMid4_8]Nathan FYFE [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMidScore4_8] <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HMidScoreB2_8]
    <td style='text-align: left;' rowspan='2]Ruc: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HRuc1_8]Tom Campbell [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HRucScore1_8] <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HRucScoreB1_8]

<td style='text-align: left;' rowspan='2]Fwd: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwd1_8]Cyril Rioli [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwdScore1_8] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwd2_8]Jimmy Bartel [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwdScore2_8] <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwdB1_8' style='background-color: #ffff00;]Charlie Cameron [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwdScoreB1_8]
    [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwd3_8]Patrick Ryder [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwdScore3_8] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwd4_8]Jake Stringer [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwdScore4_8] <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HFwdScoreB2_8]
    <td style='text-align: left;' rowspan='2]Int: [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HInt1_8]David Myers [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HIntScore1_8] [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HInt2_8]Dom Sheed [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HIntScore2_8] <td class='Emergency' style='text-align: left;][span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HIntB1_8' style='background-color: #ffff00;]Will Hoskin-Elliott [span id='dnn_ctr718_View_rptFixture_HIntScoreB1_8]
    The boys are playing for pride only, David Myers gets a run for his first game of the season, let's hope he brings some good luck with him...will probably be injured inside the opening term!

16. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

Staghorn Flat Bulls R20 Team With finals achieved Coniglio is given a rest following his clash with Cooney. Thesquad is a little bare with very little back up in the ressies ]One change this week ]In: Reid ]Out: Coniglio B: Ibbotson, Mackie, Dempster, Kelly (Duryea) M: Rocky, Kelly, Hill, Boyd (Bruce) R: McEvoy F: Roughead, Lynch, Jetta,Reid I: Stanton, Lobb

17. choppers

Never thought I'd see the day when a BULL was described as a little BEAR.........

18. HOLKY

HOLKY Moderator

Eden Whalers Round 20 team
    DEF: Wood, Henderson, Fasolo, Smith (Malceski)
    MID: Jones, Griffen, Miles, Murphy (Suban)
    RUC: Hale (Phillips)
    FWD: Boomer,[span style='background: transparent;]Pav, Lynch, Crisp (Brown[span style='background: transparent;])
    INT:[span style='background: transparent;]Curnow, Jenkins
    In: Hale, Jenkins
    Out: Suban, Phillips
    Ready for a good win leading into finals

19. fresh

fresh Well-Known Member

Cow Bay Crocs Lineup D: Everitt, M Talia, Z Jones, Paparone (OOP) M: Rich, J Merrett, Acres, DeGoey R: Lycett F: Gunston, McCarthy, Cameron, J Martin INT: T Boyd, Patton

20. Tylo

Tylo Moderator

<table id='tblPostBody77333' width='100%' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' align='left' border='0' style='color: #444444; margin-bottom: 10px;] <td align='left' valign='top' style='padding: 0px; border: 0px; text-align: left; width: 100%;] <div id='spBody' class='Forum_Normal] <div id='spBody' class='Forum_Normal' style='background-color: #ffffff;] <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]King Island Monarchs <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;] <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]B: Houli, Rance, Broadbent, McIntosh (Buckley) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]M: Priddis, Thompson, Boak, Dal Santo (Thurlow) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]R: Henderson <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]F: Kennedy, Walker, Betts, Bell (Murdoch) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]I: Macrae, Zaharakis(Melksham) <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;] <p style='margin-bottom: 10px;]Tex returns after responding well to last week's demotion. Lachie Henderson gets his first game for the year as fill in for NicNat who will hopefully return in good shape for finals.