2016 Post Season - Trading

Discussion in 'ORFFU' started by JPK, Aug 29, 2016.

1. wrightbrendan

wrightbrendan Well-Known Member

Confirmed
    Serengeti say goodbye to Rhys with heavy hearts but wish him all the best as the board makes some tough calls in our eagerness to see the Buffaloes taste some finals action

• Like Like x 1
  2. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

Vikings and Blowflies come to terms again @Mick

Blowflies send Montagna + PSD 20
    Vikings send Menegola + PSD 43 + Smugglers 2nd round ️MSD

3. Mick

Mick Well-Known Member

Confirmed

[​IMG]

4. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

All trades are now updated in the summary page... now over to the auctions!

5. Tomster

Tomster Well-Known Member

Gisborne send Stephen Hill and Gisborne's PSD 2018 Rd 5 pick to Staghorn Flat in exchange for Mitch McGovern and Staghorn's PSD 2018 Rd 2 pick.

After lengthy discussions the two clubs have come to a suitable agreement. Gisborne are glad to gain the most promising young forward in the comp as well as a useful Rd 2 pick for the next PSD. The Grenades wish Stephen Hill (and a minor draft pick) all the best at his new club and hope that the Bulls can bring out the best in him that he could never consistently find at Gisborne.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tyze1

tyze1 Well-Known Member

Bulls confirm

• Like Like x 1
  7. choppers

choppers Well-Known Member

Banchang wish to advise, with much reluctance, that we have traded our 2017 PSD Pick #13 acquisition Tom Barrass to Coolgardie Prospectors for their Ruckman Jonathon Griffin.
    This trade was brought about mainly by the new AFL "3rd man up" rule, where Banchang's ruck stocks are now virtually non-existant. We are sorry to see Tom go, but it will make the Barcrawlers a better team all round.

8. JPK

JPK Moderator Staff Member

Coolgardie confirm the trade.
    We're sad to see pinch-hitting ruckman J Griffin leave our proverbial shores, but its great to see exciting defender T Barrass join the side.

9. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

Prospectors score, think id rather just take 1/2 points

10. choppers

And you're quite entitled to say that, especially when you have Grundy sitting in your team with young English as a backup. It's so easy to sit on the outside and say I'd take 1/2 points.
    Unfortunately I don't have that luxury. And bryzza, please advise me as to whom I can put it the Ruck position that will score at least 40.
    Of course JPK got the better of the deal, but that's what I needed to do to have a Ruck who's going to play, if Lyon's JLT series team selection is anything to go on.
    Once again, it comes down to opinion.....so who's right.....you think I wanted to do this......NO.......but I need a Ruck who will play.

So I'll just finish now with........"what anyone thinks of me is none of my business".....

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  11. bryzza

bryzza Well-Known Member

sorry chop, comment was just tongue in cheek and did not mean to offend :oops:......... fully understand jpk was holding all the cards and your quite right you don't have a player that could put in ruck spot. As for Grundy i am screwed if he goes down:eek:
    I actually think Grif will score well this year has shown he can take a pack mark re leave ruck and kick goals:D

12. choppers

No probs.mate. Let's move on...:thumbsu: