2016 Round 1 review.

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 28, 2016.

By walesy on Mar 28, 2016 at 4:23 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

So, footy's back- that's a good thing! :D

How many of you are cracking 2200 this week? What's par?

How good have the rule changes been!

How good is ANZAC day gunna be?

HOW GOOD IS IT TO NOT HAVE THE SUB?!?

Stats are gunna be interesting this evening, what with a new codebase and stuff, so bare with me as we go. :D

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Mar 28, 2016.

1. IPOD
      IPOD
      I am on option 4 man myself
      • Option 2 Option 2 x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Jason
      Jason
      Fyfe copped a corked thigh early in Q1 in a marking contest with Jake Stringer. He struggled from that point of the game to run it out, finishing the day with a massive ice pack strapped to his leg.
      • Like Like x 3
    3. Boulderdash
      Boulderdash
      Hi Tassie, I think it depends on your structure. If you gain more by not giving up too much in the forward, then Papley.
      I would choose Hewett if I was fairly confiident the net gain over who he replaces in the mids would be more than not picking Papley
    4. Boulderdash
      Boulderdash
      Well done. As they say, the mark of how good a teacher is by how far the students surpass them.
      • Like Like x 3
    5. Jason
      Jason
      I told them to pick 13 players that they liked whose price was at least $400k and I'd help them to finish the rest (which I did).
      I'll take the credit for the rookies and the odd mid-pricer here and there, but the rest was all them.
      • Like Like x 1
    6. benny01
      benny01
      I'm tempted to put the captaincy on him this week. At home vs Gold Coast he will be super keen to make up for last week (as will all of Freo)
      Hopefully he and Gary go head to head much like the now famous Dangerfield match-up last year.
      • Like Like x 1
    7. ike2112_01
      ike2112_01
      Oh dear - I scored 2135 and was reasonably happy!
      Considering I originally had Daniel Howe at the back before a late save, I thought it was ok.
      I fielded Matt Dea so didn't expect much there, Mills and Oliver were not amazing but showed good signs, Barlow hopefully won't be as bad again.

Touk Miller and Jack Steele were really the only concerns I had for now - Miller's injury and role, and Steele suddenly not attending centre bounces...
    8. walesy
      walesy
      Heard that (good chance it was in the teams thread maybe) Greene and Steele were both spotted training with the neafl team.

Definite concern!!
      • Like Like x 1