2017 Round Review: Round 11

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 4, 2017.

By walesy on Jun 4, 2017 at 7:16 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Ok, round is coming to a close, and I still have no idea what kind of score I've gotten :D

Hopefully it's a winning one!

How'd you all go?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Jun 4, 2017.

1. chelsea01
      chelsea01
      Just over 2200 last week for a 1200 ranking improvement, then 1,746 this week for a ranking improvement of 2,222 to 7,095. Hopefully the rot has stopped. onwards and upwards. :p
    2. stowie
      stowie
      Oh Sandi... out again
    3. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      If you think Dixon can stay fit he would definitely be worth consideration this season, although by the sounds of it we might be paying close to top dollar.
    4. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Thankfully the first week Sandy was out it was announced pre-match rather than as a late withdrawal. I was always going to trade him at the first sign of trouble (or at his bye) but feel those who have held him 2 weeks (and counting).
    5. Senator96
      Senator96
      Yes well that would be me. Unfortunately i made the rookie error of trading him in for grundy earlier in the year who was misfiring and doing the timeshare so i downgraded him to sandi...kinda feels like im stuck with him now esp as held the past couple of weeks. Looking okay this week soldier wise and had already planned for him out next week with martin and nankervis on the field.

I always find the key forwards too up and down for my liking and have already got roughhead or franklin so id be preferring the guys who are playing in the midfield like heeney or mitch wallis. Ill probably bring one of those two in this week for WHE but not sure which.
    6. anthak
      anthak
      Thanks for the feedback folks.
      Im still in two minds and cant decide
    7. IPOD
      IPOD
      Trying to decide what to do and when to bite the bullet and upgrade and or downgrade. Even though i sat through a couple of blokes having the bye last week i am thinking maybe time to move Steele on from the saints and jump on to GAJ or possibly the Bont (Bont is 30k cheaper) and even facilitate moving on of WHE or Taranto to Tom Lynch or Mitch Wallis.
      Mids this round look as like this - Treloar M.Murphy Fyfe Oliver Barrett Steele/Taranto Myers Fisher (bench Dusty Danger Wigg). So Steele/Taranto - Bont
      Fwds this week - Buddy Dahlhaus WHE Greenwood Ryder Taranto/Steele (bench Yeo Eddy)

2 part poll - TU - Bont
      TD - GAJ
      • Like Like x 6
    8. IPOD
      IPOD
      TU- Wallis
      TD- Lynch
      • Dislike Dislike x 5
      • Like Like x 2
    9. Bucko
      Bucko
      TU - Rocky this week @ $591k
      TD - Bont next week @ ~$535k
      Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
      • Like Like x 4
      • Dislike Dislike x 3
    10. IPOD
      IPOD
      peoples thoughts on bringing Cousins in for a Myers keeping in mind they gave the same bye? This would be pure cash generation (may even take his points if in the best 18 scorers out of 20 playing)
      • Like Like x 3
    11. NedFlanders
      NedFlanders
      Where's the option for Both? ;)
      • Like Like x 2