2017 Round Review: Round 6

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 30, 2017.

By walesy on Apr 30, 2017 at 8:41 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Man, this season hey? Another week, another horror! And it's only round 6!!

Nank, Rocky, Beams, Fyfe, Captain Dangerfield- it's been a disaster!

Heck, I had Doch's 149, Yeo's 150 and WHE's 125 and still barely cracked 2k.

Man, looking around the grounds, I might have even gotten above par with that rubbish!

What is going on this season!? :D Anyone do well this week?

• Like Like x 1
    • Option 1 Option 1 x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 30, 2017.

1. walesy
      walesy
      Yeah, this. Writing articles for the site takes a fair amount of time and commitment, and over the past, we've been extremely luck in the good folk who have put their hands up to donate theirs to the site.

Like all good things though, it doesn't last forever.

Might have a think about getting a "bottoming out premium" section added into the TradePlan page- I'll have a think about what I can come up with :D
      • Like Like x 1
    2. benny01
      benny01
      I'd be tempted to do a rookie review.
      But I wouldn't be able to give much info on a lot of them. I do usually read a lot about rookies before I bring them in.
      I could do a bit of extra research into ones that I haven't been looking at and give a write up for when they're on the bubble. Could be helpful to some.
      • Like Like x 3
    3. IPOD
      IPOD
      Here is the conundrum I have a full side no emergency (unless Newman plays) on any line do I hold my fire and go with 22 which will include Taranto and Barrett in the mids and Balic in the fwd line. Or trade beams and parfitt for yeo and any other mid under 600? Or just parfitt for yeo leaves 125 k

TU - do the double trade
      TD - just Parfitt to Yeo reassess next week
      • Like Like x 2
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    4. benny01
      benny01
      Thumbs down for now. Depends which mid you're looking to bring in
      • Like Like x 1
    5. IPOD
      IPOD
      Only have 580k with the sale of beams can can buy the likes of Gray Dusty Zorko Heppell Priddis or even punt on Oliver or Wines
      Thoughts??
    6. benny01
      benny01
      Yeah I like most of those. I have my own favourites but it's better if you choose which player yourself.
      Remember the bye rounds when choosing.
      • Like Like x 2