2017 Round Review: Round 9

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 21, 2017.

By walesy on May 21, 2017 at 8:30 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

So, I broke 2200 this week, for the first time in ages. Still looks under par though!

Big scores from certain captain options looks to have secured big scores all round!

Still will be interesting to see which way I've gone. How'd you all go this week?

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, May 21, 2017.

1. anthak
      anthak
      2336 for me, and i thought my team looked poor this week with Rocky and Witts on the bench and having to make 2 trades to avoid a couple of donuts in fwd line - im stoked i picked Hugh Greenwood who tonned up on debut. I can see quite a few better scores than that in my leagues (i lost 2/8 league games), but many less too. I dunno, im just hanging for lockout to finish now :)
      • Like Like x 2
    2. Iain
      Iain
      I scored exactly 400 points more than last week, after trading in two guys that got 47 and 84 respectively. Strange season.
      • Like Like x 4
    3. anthak
      anthak
      Lockout over!
    4. walesy
      walesy
      aaaand, stats are up!
      • Like Like x 3
    5. The_Swert
      The_Swert
      2201 - Best round of the season for me, even without the Port and Suns players.
    6. stripey
      stripey
      2144 for me with a donut... dropped about 3000 spots
    7. Royboy Forever
      Royboy Forever
      Despite my predicted donut I scored 2236 and went up 8300 places - mostly thanks to the Rocky/Mitchell trade and captains loophole with Danger
    8. benny01
      benny01
      2333 my highest score for the year.
    9. anthak
      anthak
      Hi Walesy, the 'apply filters' button in the stats page is not working for me, its not doing anything. Is it me, or an issue? Ive tried 2 different browsers, chrome and opera, same with both.
      • Like Like x 1
    10. walesy
      walesy
      Ah, cheers mate. I pushed a new thing up for the ORRFs to view FA's on the stats page. Broke the button good. :D

Fixed now though, thanks for noticing it!
      • Like Like x 3
    11. anthak
      anthak
      yep all good now, thanks :)
    12. Mick
      Mick
      Very happy with a 2401 this week. Good enough for wins in all 8 leagues. Shot up 924 places to be sitting at 510 overall. That's only 611 points behind the leader in the race to the $50k! Looks like I'll have to peg back about 44 points per round to get there. Still doable! A few more rounds like this will help. The upcoming byes will be crucial...
      • Like Like x 5
    13. Mick
      Mick
      Good score @anthak. You were stiff to run into me in one of those leagues :D
      Well played going early on Greenwood and playing him on the ground - dodging that donut worked out pretty well for you there ;)
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Bucko
      Bucko
      2327 - Very happy with new recruit Hibberd. I think there will be quite a few jumping on board this week as he is still quite cheap at $437k
      • Like Like x 3
    15. Owen
      Owen
      I also brought him in, and also am very happy. I think Melbourne's high possession game style suits someone that can use the ball well
    16. walesy
      walesy
      Those byes are hugely important. Play it well and you can peg back 100 points a week- putting you well within striking distance!
      • Like Like x 5
    17. JPK
      JPK
      Where's this FA option mate? I'm keen...
      Or did you remove it to "unbreak" the stats page?
    18. stripey
      stripey
      Last edited: May 22, 2017
      • Like Like x 1
    19. JPK
      JPK
      • Like Like x 1