2017 Round Review: Round Two

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 2, 2017.

By walesy on Apr 2, 2017 at 7:16 PM
  1. walesy

walesy Administrator Staff Member

Ok, round two is coming to a close- and with it, the price changes, right around the corner!

Initial thoughts have WHE as a trade target this week, he's absolutely flying! Don't know what to do about Hanners though. Gut says to hold him, but man, he's about to hemorrhage!!

Score wise, I'm happier this week, but it's feeling like a strange season. Not too many huge rookies around, and midpricers all flying! So much so, my Nank, Sandi, Witts ruckline would be doing better if I moved Nank into the forward line!! Maybe to bring in upcoming price rise of Preuss.

Ahhh, supercoach. So much to consider!! :D Can't wait til rollover is complete, wanna start crunching numbers!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Option 1 Option 1 x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by walesy, Apr 2, 2017.

1. benny01
      benny01
      Add harley balic and griffin logue to that list of rookies debuting this weekend.
      • Like Like x 1
    2. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      It seems WHE is a must have and the only way I can really get him is trading roughie. He was out for a year and it might take another 2 months for him to get going plus the hawks seem to be struggling themselves which might compromise his score for longer. Interested in people's thoughts on a mid price downgrade/correction?
    3. Len
      Len
      I think he was more of a must have to start with.
      trading him in at the cost means you have to be totally out of love with the guy you are dumping for him, if that's you and Roughy go for it.
      • Like Like x 1
    4. IPOD
      IPOD
      am doing the exact same looking at plenty of cash generation with WHE in for Roughy who is not gonna rack up like i thought he might and pocket the extra $150 k for the trade, which intern help fund the Hibberd to Marchbank trade
    5. Urqkel
      Urqkel
      @Len @IPOD would it be better downgrading Sandilands to Preuss and upgrading Pickett to WHE?
      • Dislike Dislike x 4
    6. Len
      Len
      I don't believe so mate, Sandi has a proven history as a premium and is likely to grow into the year, WHE has a 2 week history as a high scoring fwd
      • Like Like x 2
    7. IPOD
      IPOD
      Im with Len im sticking it out with Sandilands having said that i am moving Rough for WHE