2018 Round Review: Round 6

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Apr 29, 2018.

By TheTassieHawk on Apr 29, 2018 at 6:41 PM
  1. TheTassieHawk

TheTassieHawk SC fanatic Staff Member

As the Western Derby approaches the end of the 3rd its time to recap Round 6.

Big Maxy has gone HUUUGE as have plenty of others, Danger has gone sub 100 so will be a tasty price pretty soon and 10 or so rookies have played their first game of 2018.

How has your team gone and how are your team and TS leagues ranked (once lockout is over) ?

• Option 1 Option 1 x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Blog' started by TheTassieHawk, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Owen
      Owen
      True, but next week I wanna get some rookies in, as there's likely to be a couple of good choices. So even though he might get tagged by Jacobs I'm still considering it.
    2. anthak
      anthak
      I’ve only got 2 mid spots left to upgrade so I’m looking for more solid options, probably Danger & MCrouch.

I’m also concerned about Sydney mids cause it seems rare that they all fire consistently and you never know which ones gonna go well each week
    3. anthak
      anthak
      He could be good to get if you still have heaps of trades.

He could end up your M9 when you finish upgrading but give you some handy points onfield until then.

He is really cheap.
    4. Owen
      Owen
      Yeah that was the idea for him at worst case to turn into a M9, and I do agree that the Sydney mids are all a bit inconsistent at the moment, not sure if it's because they change roles or something. However, I like looking at these decisions this way:
      - Let's say he repeats his season average of last year and ends up on a season average of 103 at the end of the year.
      - If he finishes on an average of 103, that means he scores at an average of 110 from now on, so you're paying $441.6K for a player that is going to average 110.
      - Last year his two lowest scores were 50 and 77 and he's already had a 46 and 59, so let's be conservative and say he ends up averaging 100 at the end of the year. That means he averages 106 from now on, and that's still a pretty good buy for $441.6K
      • Like Like x 1
    5. choppers
      choppers
      And he has Jacobs (Nth) to keep him company this week.;)
      • Like Like x 1
    6. Owen
      Owen
      Yep, which is super annoying, so he might be a better get next week.
      Who averages more for the rest of the year:
      :thumbsu:: Merret
      :thumbsd:: Neale
      • Like Like x 3
      • Dislike Dislike x 2
    7. TheTassieHawk
    8. choppers
      choppers
      Crossley and Ballard to debut for The Suns....
    9. TheTassieHawk
      TheTassieHawk
      Can someone please startup a round 7 blog thread tonight ?
      • Like Like x 1
    10. benny01
      benny01
      I'm thinking of flicking Billings into JPK
      • Like Like x 1
    11. anthak
      anthak
      Looks like there's a problem with the blog page. Im getting a server error?
      @walesy
      • Like Like x 3